3 - Witch??

Hey loves I'm sooo sorry for not writing and updating In such a long time please forgive me and enjoy the story I'll try and be better with my updates!! Thank you guys so much!!!
————————-
*Amelia POV*

Bonnie had come over and said she wanted to talk to me. It's nothing weird but whenever she comes over it's always for Elena. So right now we are in my room sitting on my bed.

"So Bonnie what did you want to talk about?" I asked her. Sshe got she looked nervous?

"Oh, okay.. um, well" she stuttered "ok Bonnie just tell her" she whispered to herself.

I didn't really know what this was about so I decided to ask a question to east the tension. "Um how's your grandma Sheila" after seeing her face I immediately regretted it. She looked even more uncomfortable than before and she even looked a little sadder.

"Um.. well.. she um" Bonnie stuttered. She takes a deep breath and exhaled. "My grams is dead" she finally let out. Dead.. Sheila is dead. "Amelia?" I heard Bonnie.

"I.. I'm so sorry Bonnie" I told her. She nodded and hummed in response. 

"It's gonna be fine" she said trying to convince herself more than me. "I.. um that's only part of why I came here" she stated while fidgeting with her fingers. "You know how my grams believed in witches and magic and all that" she asked me.

"Yea, she always told me that I was one of the strongest ones she's meet" I said enjoying that memory. "Why?"

"Yea, she told me the same thing" Bonnie laughed. "Well when she told me at first I thought she was crazy... well recently I found out that my grams wasn't as crazy as I thought." When she said that I gave her a confused look. After seeing my face she whispers something and the candle that sat on the side of my bed lit up with a flame.

"Wha- ... ho-.. the cand-... WHAT??!" I stumbled. She looked at me with a small proud smile on her face.

"So..." she says before taking a deep breath. I know there's more coming. "Grams wasn't completely crazy when telling you you were a witch, in fact your one of the strongest witches to ever be born. Your an Ember witch you have magic that isn't tied to your ancestors sort of allowing you to do your magic more freely and whatever you want really." After that she breaths out looking at me to see if I understood. Not being able to read the expression on my face she asks "you got all that?"

I nodded before listing off, "grams not crazy, I'm a witch, an ember witch, they are the strongest witches to be born, aaaand, yea I think I got it all." I said still processing.

"Uh.. yea... sorry your taking this so well, I honestly thought you would freak out or laugh in my face or something" she ranted a little. It was cute.

"Ok somewhat proceeded what you just said. And I'm not gonna laugh in your face, that's rude, and also I'm completely freaking out on the inside you just can't tell" she sighed at the thought of me not thinking her to be crazy.

"Ok so I don't really know about Ember witches, but apparently this book it one of their spell books. I tried seeing what's inside but every time I look the words just move or are in weird orders I don't know, but she said to give it to you and you would know what to do." She hands me an old dusty book, as soon as I later eyes on the book I felt a pull towards it. When I grabbed it something went off in my brain and I started chanting some words I don't know. The wind in my room picked up a bit before settling down again. When it was all over I looked at the book and everything in it made sense even though it was written in Latin. After that I looked up to see Bonnie sitting there wide eyed. She whispered as small "Wow."

"Yea wow.... now back to the more important thing" I said as I brushed down my clothes.

She looked at me weird before saying "what could be more impor-" but j cut here off by throwing my arms around her.

"I'm so sorry about your grams Bonnie, she was a wonderful woman and I know that she loves you so much will always be with you and I'm SURE you'll make her proud." I finished. Bonnie just started crying and hugging be more , after a minute or two she let go of me wiping her tears.

"I'm sorry I just broke down on you, and thank you so much that means a lot" she said looking down before whispering "I wish I could see her and tell her I'm sorry" I wish I could help Bonnie see her grams. With that one thought in mind there was a whisper in the bag of my head. Instead of questioning it like a normal person would I decided to listen to it. Chanting the word that I'm hearing. "Amelia what are you doing" I hear a fair distant voice say.

*Bonnie POV*
She was chanting a spell one I didn't recognize, well considering she's and Ember witch I don't think I would be recognizing any spell she says, she continues chanting and there was a white light surrounding us. I closed my eyes because it was too bright.

When I opened my eyes what -well more of a who- I saw had me crying all over again. It was her, my grams was standing right in front of me.

————————————-
Ok heyyy!! My loves again sorry for not posting I'll be posting a lot more from now on because Im on summer break!!!!! Finally!!!!

Don't hate me to much for starting a story and not continue if right away.

*also just your daily reminder that you are too beautiful and smart for the shit the world be pull sometimes have a lovely day loves*