4 - Grams??!!

Hey loves hope your have a lovely day!!! I'm keeping my promise and trying to update more!! Anyways enjoy the story!! Love you lots!!!
—————————————

*Bonnie POV*

There she was my grams, MY GRAMS is standing in front of me smile at me. I'm starting to cry. "GRAMS!!!" Was all I said as I ran into her arms. I felt warm and safe. " I'm so so sorry I should have listened to you I am so sorry your dead because of me I'm sorry" I ranted all she did rub my back and shush me.

"Bonnie it is not your fault okay? I love you and I will always love you and be proud of you always remember that okay?" I nodded in response while hugging her tighter knowing this wouldn't last for long. "Now you must go lia may be strong but slowing you to see the dead is a big spell" she said and it was only then that I remembered AMELIA. She was allowing me to see my grams. I hugged my grams tighter and whispered 'I love you' and whispered it back before giving me a kiss on my forehead. And with that she disappeared from my grasp.

The next thing I know I'm back in Amelias's room and she was looking exhausted. Dispute seeing this I flung myself at her and hugged tight while repeating " thank you, thank you, thank you" my arms getting tighter with each 'thank you'.

*Amelia POV*

We just saw Sheila!!! SHEILA!!! Oh my god, I did a spell to help Bonnie see her grams. Bonnies arms were tight around me while muttering hank you over and over again. "Bon- Bonnie... a .. little tight" I said between gasps. She realizes and lets go.

"I'm so sorry, I just.... thank you sooo much" she praises again.

"Bonnie it's a okay breathe, it's okay you deserved it okay? K just wanted to help" I said in a soft tone.

"And you did so so much. How did you do that so easily" she asked

"Well it wasn't easy I'll tell you that, but when you said all you wanted was to see your grams I wished I could help and I heard a voice at the back of my head telling me what to chant and you know the rest" I explained naturally. She gives me a slight nod before I continue. "Hey look I know you like best friends with Elena and all but.. I would really appreciate it if you didn't tell her about me being a witch and all" i paused for a moment "please?"

She just nods her head before asking "why, if you don't mind me asking."

"I... I just don't want to tell her until I figure it all out.. you know?" I tell her, the truth being that knowing Elena she would just probably use me for the power and to get anything she wants from me, but I wasn't going to tell her BEST FRIEND that I thought that my sister her best friend was a manipulative bitch now was I. After hearing my answer she just nods showing understanding.

"Yea okay I get that your secret is completely safe with me" she said with a soft smile, "and besides it's nice knowing I'm not by myself with the whole witch thing" she adds while getting up I leave.

"Hey Bonnie you aren't alone okay? And if you ever need anything and I mean absolutely anything I'll always be here to help" I reassured her with a smile. She smiles and nods.

"Thank you so so much Amelia, especially for allowing me to see my grams" she said I just hugged her light before whispering a small 'no problem'. And with that she left.

Fuck, how do I explain all of this to Jeremy!

———————————————

Heyyyyy!!!

Guys hope you enjoyed this chapter. Sorry it's a little short *cough* three hundred words less that normal *cough*

Also your daily reminder of how awesome you are. Goodbye my loves!!