Chapter 1:

C H A P T E R 1:

Today was the new day that my new boss is taking over for his uncle. "Hey Emma. How's Pete?" Anthony asks, stopping a few feet away from my body. "He's doing better. His fever has vanished." I grumble, as my eyes start to droop. "I am taking it that he hasn't been sleeping." Anthony says, and I nod.

"He's been throwing up. And than I would clean him up and put him back into bed, and than it starts all over." I grumble, sitting at my desk. I lay my head in my hands, as I stifle a yawn. I see Andrea, walking toward us. "Hey bitches." She says, and pulls us into a hug. "Hello. How's Pete?" Andrea asks, swinging her arm over both of our shoulders.

"Poor baby." She sighs, as she walks around and sits at her desk. "People are talking about, the new boss. Everyone who saw him already says he's very good looking." She states, resting her chin in her hands.

When we hear the elevator doors open, and my hairs on the back of my neck, stood up. "Can I have everyone's attention please?" Mr. Green says, standing up on a chair. "As for all of you I am retiring from this company, and since I have no heir, my nephew choose to step up and take over the company. Meet my nephew and your new boss, Cormac Fairfax." Mr. Green states stepping off of the chair letting his nephew stand up. I freeze at his name.

My breaths came in rapids and heaving breathing. A panic attack coming my way. I slowly, take a slow deep breath in, and soon my anxiety went away. He looks better than four years ago. His hair has gotten darker his jaw line was stronger. His muscles, peaking through his white dress-shirt. Butterfly's flutter around my stomach. His blue eyes scan the crowd.

"Hello I am your new boss, Cormac Fairfax." Cormac states, my heart was pounding against my rib cage. He soothes, his dress-shirt with some winkles.

-----

I just got off the phone with my mom, and asked if she could take care of, Pete overtime to finish what I was left from today. As I was walking to the women's restroom I could see Cormac's office light on. I sigh as I continues I journey to the restroom.

I lock the door behind me, and I walk to the mirror. I lift up my sleeve, showing off of my scars I had made over the years. But now I had totally transformed into a different girl. But yet, how could I still be addicted, to Cormac? Even after what he has done to me four years ago. He had hurt me.

A soft cry leaves my lips, as past memories flash before my eyes. His promising to never cheat on me but yet he did. My hands shaking, as I stare at my body in the mirror. "Cormac." I cry out, as I roughly wipe the tears off of my face. I felt disgusted as four years later I still felt his dirty large hands, running up and down my naked body. I cried even harder, as I heard memories as Cormac had even fucked or made love. A shiver runs up my spine.

My heart pounding as my, a sob escapes my lips. When I hear a loud knock on the bathroom door. "Hello?" I croak. "Is everything all right in there?" Maria asks, as I hear her packing up. "Yeah. Thanks M." I struggle trying to keep my breathing under control.

I clean myself up, and wash my face off making it clear that I wasn't crying in the bathroom. I soothe, my dress, and my hair. I quickly, wash my hands. I walk out of the bathroom, and walk towards my office. Just when I was, about to turn the corner I slammed into a chest that felt like a wall. A loud gasp leaves my lips as my small body falls towards the floor.

Before I could really fall, two steady yet strong arms wrapped around my small waist, hoisting me up. I raise my head to say that I was sorry. And also that I was thankful. As I met his eyes, he frowned, as his face shows many emotions. Happiness, relief, sadness, broken. My heart pounding against my rib cafe.

"Emma?"

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+

Hello my fellow readers,

Thanks for reading my new story that I recently came up with. Please be paitent with updates. I will update when I have the time too. I Love u all. And sorry if this chapter is short, and boring. It will get better I promise.

Cormac Fairfax on the side ;) But Scott Eastwood is mine.

Total words: 806
Xxx Jillbean2