Chapter 5:

C H A P T E R 5:

He had pictures of me and Tony. I felt one thing. Anger. This was my life. Not his. I can choose who I want to be with. "You do not own me Cormac." I snarl, my nails digging into my palm.

"Do I really need to remind you that you will always belong to me?" Cormac chuckles. I frown. "So you can date other girls but I can't? How is that fair." I scream. "That was a mistake Emma! For fucks sake I love you!" Cormac pleads. Tears coat his dark eyes.

"I never meant to cheat on you. Forgive me. Please." Cormac pleads. Fuck was he really crying? I place a hand on his chin and force him to look up into my eyes.

"I love you. I am fucking addicted to you. " I sob out pressing my lips onto his. Feelings pouring into our make out. This continues for several minutes. This is is the Cormac I grew to love.

"Say it." He demands between kisses. "I am yours." I whisper, running my fingers through his hair. He groans into the kiss. "I love you baby." I say, as I trail kisses down his neck.

He runs his finger tips up and down my sides and back. Playing with the hem at certain times. I pull away and grab the bottom of my shirt and pull it up and over my head. Cormac hisses at the sight of my black lacy bra.

"Mine. All mine." Cormac growls. I nod. He kisses his way towards my breasts. My panting quickens rapidly. The pleasure he is giving me just by kissing my skin shows how much we love each other both. "I am yours! Oh yes!" I scream out,and he takes me into his mouth. His tongue plunging into my awaiting hole.

"Ohhhh yes!" I scream out. Than the door bell rings. Cormac groans. I stand up and adjust my clothing. I walk towards the front door. I open it and there standing there is Tony. With flowers in his hand. "Um hey Tony." I say, he nods. "Emma babe. Who's at the door?" Cormac asks wrapping his arms around my waist.

"I am Cormac Faiffax. Emma's boyfriend. And you are?" Cormac sneers. "I am Tony. Her friend." Tony says, his hands clutching the bundle of flowers.

I bring my hand up, and across Cormac's face. "You son of a bitch." I sneer, taking a step closer to my apparent "boyfriend". Cormac smirks. "I don't even know who you are anymore. It's like you changed." I say.

Cormac's face hardens. "You did too. Your not as submissive fours years back." Cormac growls. I roll my eyes, and sigh. "Mommy" Pete's voice shouts as he runs up to me and hugs my legs.

"Hey baby." I coo, pulling my anger back in. "Hey buddy." Cormac says, kneeling down to his son's level. Pete eyes him. "Who are you?" Pete asks. Cormac chuckles. "He's just a friend. Where's Andrea?" I ask, playing with his dark hair.

"I am right here." Andrea says, stepping into the living room. "Thank you so much for watching Pete." I say, happily. "What is our boss doing here?" Andrea asks, lowering her voice. I look to see Cormac and Pete talking on the stairs.

"He's his father." I say, looking down at my feet. Andrea's eyes widen. "Seriously." Andrea asks, looking over my shoulder.

Pete has black hair, and blue eyes. He has my lips but his father's nose. "Holy shit." Andrea mutters, letting it sink in. I wanted to laugh but I just didn't have the heart to do so.

After tucking Pete into bed, I straddle Cormac's lap. "So I was thinking. About us." I say, twirling a strand of hair. "Yeah?" Cormac asks. "I am willing to give us a try. Also because of the contract too. Because I love you too much to let you go again." I whisper, before crashing my lips onto his.

Cormac kisses me back wanting what I wanted. Our lips continue to brush against each other, as he tangles his tongue with mine. I grip the base of his hair in my hands. I rock against him, grinding against his area.

"I love you." I gasp out, as I pull away and remove my shirt leaving me in my bra. Cormac groans before trailing kisses down my neck. "I love you too." Cormac says, his voice muffled in my neck. I start to unbutton his collared shirt. Half way I tear his shirt causing buttons to fly everywhere.

Having his strong chest brush against mine again for such a long time feels so great. I latch my lips onto his again. Cormac runs his hands behind my back and unclasps my bra throwing it to the floor. He kneads my breasts before taking my erect nipple into his mouth.

I moan as I throw my head back. I rock against him. Trying to create friction between the both of us. I lean down and place kisses around Cormac's
neck. My hands slide down his chest and towards his slacks. I palm him through his pants. He groans into my neck.

I smirk against his skin as I apply pressure onto his length. I pull my hand away, and fumble around with his belt. He massages my other breast with his other hand, as he plays with my other breast. I unzip his slacks, and stand up and take off my panties and shorts.

I pull his boxers and slacks down to his ankles. I look up through my eyelashes. I swiftly take his head into my mouth, and lick the pre-cum that begs to be sucked off. I slowly bring him further into my mouth. With what I can't get into my mouth I jerk it with my hand.

Cormac grunts bringing his fingers into my hair, making his length press against the back of my throat. I continue to bob my head up and down. I scrape my teeth as I circle my tongue around his cock. I feel his member throb in my mouth as hot spurts fill my mouth. I make sure to swallow every last bit.

I straddle Cormac's waist. My insides are surpised that he's letting me take control. He places his hands onto my hips. I bend down kissing him on his mouth, entering my tongue in with his. I place my hands onto his chest and lift my self up positioning my entrance over his shaft.

"I love you." I mumble. As I slowly being myself down until I am sitting in his lap. Cormac groans, circling his hips letting the both of us feel each other. "Move, or I am taking over." Cormac demands, I nod. I lift myself up, and back down. Rocking my hips against his. "I can feel you. Every single inch." I groan.

Cormac sits up and begins to thrust wildly into me bouncing me onto his cock. I moan as I tilt my head back, this is amazing. Cormac picks me up and slams me back down onto his member. I groan as I bury my head into his neck. I suck and nip at his skin. This continues. He continues as our lower regions clashes together. I moan, as I bounce I feel his member pressing deep inside me.

I feel the ball wanting to explode. Cormac continues to bring me down onto his length. Sweat beads down my head onto his chest. "Oh baby." I cry out, as Cormac presses against that really sweet spot. I purposely clench around his clock, like my life depended on it. His groans and grunts fill the room.

I than burst around soaking his member with my juices. I am continually slammed down onto his cock. I feel him throb inside of me and with of last thrust he spills his hot seed into me.

I went to climb off his lap but he rolls me over.

"I am not done with you."

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

Chapter 5 is finally published. I had writer's block. This must be the most detailed sex scene I have ever written between all of my books. I was in an update mood so I hope this chapter is nice and long. And that all you horny people out there is sastafied with this amazing sex scene.

Please I am planning on entering this book into Watty's 2015. So please comment and vote. It will mean the world to me. Leave comments about to think.

I am not telling you guys this. I forgot
To take my birth control, and I ended up getting pregnant and I didn't know and I started the birth control again. This caused me to have my miscarriage. 😔😭 So I don't know if I am going to update. I was in a mood to update this story today so I updated.

I just my family and I are suffering from a loss. I am going to stop talking about this before it makes me cry. I love you all and vote and comment.

Xxx Jillbean2

Words: 1527