CHAPTER 1: DIED

CHAPTER 1: DIED

Holding the injured part at her arms. The Injury she get at zombie waves.

Yes. She's already infected by virus, called red virus.

It was called red virus because the moment it break out. The clouds become red like blood. The rain become redblood. A red ligthling with meteor strike the earth.

And the earth become blood bath.

kung saan dumanak ang dugo ng libo libong mga tao. Mapa inosente man, o masama. No exception. They died.

Espeaking of zombie waves. Maybe if she didn't train herself to be strong, she's probaly become food of flesh eater monster. A monster that does
Not belong to her planet. The monster fleash eater that destroy My Planet.

Wait? Oo nga pala, matagal nang sira ang planeta. Sinira ng mga taong gahaman sa pera, pati yamang kalikasan ay siya sinira.

Ayanna weakly walk to the safe zone. Not totally a safe zone, just a temporary. 'Cause theirs no safe place anymore in earth.

Nakikita na niya ang entrance ng safe zone, where her traitor bestfriend slash stepsis goes. That witch lure her into zombie hordes. Hinde niya alam anong nagawa niya at nagawa siya nitong saksakin patalikod.

She did her best to be strong, just to protect her loved ones because she's tired of losing one. Because of This damned apocalyse "everything" she has was now gone.

After reaching the safe zone, her eye capture the "b'tch" that stab her back. Looking at her as if she has seen a ghost. 'did she think I died? O well I die anyway. Afterall she alreadly infected'.

Thinking of what the girl infront of her did while ago, make her blood boil. Xue lace slash her bestfriend and also her stepsis. She lure her into zombie waves.

And the reason? Because of her sefish love at her Jayson. Jayson promise her something and she freaking believe!

"Aya..." Xue said, almost like whisper, a soon as she faced her. A terror expression was visible at Xue Face. As much want kill her, she did not. Holding the gun, covered in blood.

"I won't kill you not because I care for you, but because I want you to live in regret for what you did. Jayson migth be look gentle outside but rotten inside, his not a person you can't trust. I want. you. to. live. in. regret. for. betraying. me". Bawat salita ng dalaga ay madiin at bakas ang bakas sa kanyang boses at mata ang samut-saring emosyon na nararamdaman niya.

Xue was about to open her mouth to talk but she was stopped by Ayanna words.

"Watch. Xue, watch how the person who protect you in all cost, died infront of you."

As she these words, her hand put the gun into her forehead and pull the trigger. Since she's infected, she rather died as a human than become one of flesh eater monster.

-
Ayanna mother died 10 years ago.
And Her father marry Xena, Xue mother. after 8 years.

Xue was her bestfriend for 2 years before their parents get married.

They become officially siblings after Xue change her last name from Emerson to Lace.

The apocalyse stared 5 years ago already.

She smiled bitterly.

Her mother died in car accident while protecting her 10 years ago.

Her father died protecting them.

Her step mom died for shielding
And sacrificing Herself for me and Xue.

In this damned apocalyse she lost her family and get betray by person she treat as her sibling. By the person she devoted to protect.

'She did everything but still not enough, maybe They will see her worth once she gone.'

If there a second Chance she's willing to take it.

She'll make sure that she'll care herself than others. She become selfless and forgotten to put cation at everything. She become selfless and forgotten herself.

--
January 26, 999 ( ADVEKA )

The sound of tickling clock and heavy rain filled the silent hallway of the mansion. Hating gabi at tahimik na buong palasyo, marahil ay tulog na taong natira sa palasyo. Except for Charlotte. Kahit malakas ang ulan ay Konting ingay lang ay aalingawngaw na ito sa tahimik at madilim na pasilyo ng mansion.

Charlotte clearly saw and watch how rain pouring and the thunderstorm at the big closed transparent glass window. Where she also watch how her father happy with another child, take caring another child. While forgetting to takecare his own offspring.

Kasabay ng paglakas ng pagdanak ng kanyang mga luha siya ring paglakas ng ulan. Tila ba siya'y dinadamayan nito. Tumawa ng pagak ang dalaga. Sabagay ito lang naman ang dumadamay sa kanya tuwing siya ay umiiyak.

Umiiyak ng tahimik at walang nakakapansin.

Charlotte look at the rope that she hanged while ago, before stepping into chair. Her hands are shaking while wearing the rope. She's scared but she's tired. She know it's not a best solution but won't care at all.

Trust me You won't care if it is wrong or rigth. Especially if your tired already.

Ang tanging mahihiling mo nalang ay tapusin na lahat, kase pagod kana. Charlotte never experience the love of her father and her brother. Maybe that's not mean for her.

Afterall this life was not her.

Tinulak palayo ni Charlotte ang upuan gamit ang paa. Then a loud sound of thud from of the chair broke the silent nigth mansion.

Ramdam na ramdam niya ang unti-unti pagsikip ng taling nakatali sa kanyang leeg. A genuine smiled appeard a her lips. Sa wakas nakakapagpahinga na rin siya.

NAPAMULAT NG MATA ang lalaking nagngangalang Laszlo dahil sa narinig niya ingay. Sumisikip ang kanyang dibdib at bumibilis ang tibok ng kanyang puso sa hindi niya malamang dahilan.

Dali siyang bumaba ng kanyang higaan at pumunta kung saan nanggaling ang tunog ng paglagapak. Pinakiramdaman niyang mabuti ang paligid habang naglalakad papunta kong saan nangaling ang ingay.

Ilang sandali paglalakad papunta sa ingay na kanyang narinig, patuloy paring kumakabog ang dibdib nito ng hindi niya malaman. Para may masamang nangyari ngunit wala siyang ideya kung ano ito.

Nang madaan niya ang silid ng babaeng anak ay hindi niya alam kung anong nagtulak sa kanya para buksan ang pintuan nito.

Pakiramdam niya ay Tila napaka tagal ng bawat segundo habang unti-unti niyang ibinubukas ang pintuan, hindi ito naka sara.

As soon as he The the door, His face become completely pale after seeing unbelievable senario.

He saw the hanged body. The body of his only daughter.

As Charllote Die, Ayanna is born

END OF CHAPTER 1
WORD COUNT: 1,083 Words