Beatrice's POV

I woke up in a mood. This was not good. I groaned and got out of my un tidy bed. My eyes were half closed so I didn't see the door in front of me, I bashed my pinkie toe into the frame. "FUCKK!!" I shouted hoping around clutching my injured foot.

My father came bursting into the room, "Beatrice no swearing" he said sternly, I rolled my eyes and walked into the bathroom. I groaned when I saw the condition of my hair, my dark curls now resembled a birds nest.

I got out my hair brush and within 12 minutes I had my hair tied up in a messy bun on top of my head. I brushed my teeth and walked back to my bedroom.

I opened my closet and picked out a baggy pair of cargo pants, I didn't give a shit if people said that it wasn't lady like to wear pants, they were more comfy then skirts. I picked out a cropped back tank top and some doc martens.

I sighed as I looked at myself in the mirror. I hated hangovers, even if they were mild like this one, I still felt like shit. I waked down to the kitchen where my father was making eggs and bacon.

I sat down at a bar stool and faced my father. "So we'll be taking a trip to a neighbouring village named encanto today, the leader wants you to meet her son" my father said, sliding the food from the pan onto my plate.

I stopped chewing. "And why would she want me to met him exactly?" I asked. "Well-" my father paused somewhat awkwardly, "We hoping that you to might get along and eventually get together. Where but natural causes or force" my father muttered the last part.

I stared at him in whole. "So your getting me an arranged marriage!?" I asked stunned, "well, ....yes..." my father sighed as he admitted. I rolled my eyes.

"Listen, bumblebee you need to settle down, start having children, I mean your already late- you should have been married 3 years ago!" My father said in a somewhat calm voice.

I couldn't process what he was saying, I didn't want to get an arranged marriage! Or even marriage at all! And I certainly was NOT having children, well at least not in the slightly near future.

"Get up bumble bee, we gotta go" my father exclaimed a bit too happily. God it was like he was overjoyed to get rid of me! I got up from the table and threw my breakfast away, suddenly loosing my appetite.

I got into the passenger seat of my fathers car and he got into the drivers side. I stared lamelessly out the window, dreading the time when the car would stop.

My father looked at me and smiled, "Trixie this is going to be good for you" my father reassured. I sighed and nodded, I wanted to say a lot more, to tell him that he didn't know what was good for me and ask how in the hell could this be good for me? But I stayed quiet and watched the fields outside my window.

We soon reached the town named 'Encanto' and my father drove us all the way down to the end of town where a huge colourful house stood. I unbuckled and hoped out of the car, stretching my muscles.

An older lady wearing a dark pink dress came up to my father and embraced him. "Hola alma" my father said. I smiled and shook the lady's hand, "you must be Beatrice, I've heard so much about you" Alma said. I just nodded.

We were taken inside to a dining area where we were to have lunch. Two young couples entered the room. There was a lady with curly red hair who seemed to be a few years older than me, she was hand in hand with a slightly shorter man with frizzy hair.

After her came a short lady with dark wavy hair and a kind smile, she looked around the same age as the red head lady and she too was holding the hand of a man, he was tall and had a trimmed brown hair and a huge nose.

They all sat around the table and smiled at each other. My father and Alma joined them and the ends of the table. I sat down in one of the 2 empty seats. Alma looked at a watch annoyingly.

"Ugh! He's late!" She said in an angry voice. As if I'm que the tallest man I had even seen walked through the door, or more like ducked through the door as he was so tall. Alma smiled.

"Beatrice, this is my bruno" Alma said, introducing me to her son. I looked him up and down, he must be around 7ft tall, he had long shaggy dark curls and he had dark brown eyes with hints of electric green.

He wore a green ruana, beetroot button up shirt and dirt brown pants. His muscles hugged his shirt and damn it was a sight. I was about to stick out my hand but was suddenly spooked by the idea. Instead I just smiled up at him.

He sat down next to me and I could feel the tension growing between us. For some stupid reason I wanted to close the gap between our bodies... He turned his head and smirked at me.

Then the most odd thing happened, a mini cloud appeared above the red head lady, it started raining down on her tense figure. Alma sighed in annoyance "agh, pepa! Your cloud" she said some what rudely.

Pepa muttered something of an apology and started running her fingers through her braided hair. The man next to her caressed her shoulder and muttered soothing words to her which made her calm down.

No one seemed to question what the fuck just happened, it was like it was normal or something. Alma saw my confused face, "oh Beatrice! Did no one tell? My familia has magical gifts!" Alma exclaimed.

I stared at her in shock. The last thing I remember seeing was Bruno's mildly worried face right in front of mine, before I passed out.

1049 words