Chapter 2

Vice POV

Before I knew it, Valentines day has arrived. It's 5:30pm and only 2 hours from my date with Cal.

After a full night of doubting my decision, you've decided to do as you'd planned last night.

I'm going to meet Cal and tell him how i really feel. After all I've been waiting for years.

I've decided that it's time me and Cal deserve our happiness and I'm sure about me and him.

My only problem is what should i wear tonight? I should be pretty.

While looking at my dressing room i saw my silver dress so i decided to pick it.

"Nothing beats a bit of shimmer!" I said as i was looking at my self in the mirror.

After i get dressed i quickly go on Cal's favorite restaurant. I arrived quick on it because there is no traffic.

"Good evening, Miss. Welcome to the Lounge." The boy greet me.

"I expect you have reservation this evening, may i take your name?" He said and smile at me.

I smile back and said "My name is Vice, but i think i made the reservation under 'Cal'." I answer.

"Of course, Madam. If you'll just let me check our bookings real quick, and I'll be back with you in a moment." He said.

"Please, take your time." I answer. He nod at me and smile before leaving to check  there bookings.

While waiting for the waiter i feel goosebumps raising as my nerves begin to double.

I take a large breath then exhale slowly "I can do this." I whisper on my self.

After a few minutes the waiter comes back.

"Hello again, Miss. The booking is for two, correct?" He greet and ask me.

"Yes, that's right." I answer.

"That's great. If you'd like to follow the corrider, your table is the first on the left." He answer politely.

"It seems you're quite the early bird. Your date hasn't yet arrived, but I'll be sure to bring him your way when he does." He added.

U didn't get shock. Cal used to be the late one everytime we are going somewhere.

"Oh, okay. Thanks for your help." Tipid 'kong sagot. Idk why i loose my energy.

I take the left at the end of the corridor, just as the waiter had suggested.

I can't believe my eyes when i reach me and Cal's table. It almost takes my breath away.

"Who knew that table decor could be so stunning?" I ask my self.

Petals lay elegantly over the silk table cloth, accompanied by a rose standing
tall in the center of the table.

Red wax candles flicker effortlessly, creating a romantic light. I'm sure I can smell apple and cinnamon too.

As I take a look around, i see that the restaurant is full of couple.

Just as i reach my phone to check my phone. I hear somebody approaching.

"I'm sorry Madam. I'm afraid your date hasn't arrived." The waiter said.

"Would you like a drink while you wait?" He ask.

"I wonder where he is." I whisper on my self.

"Could i just have a tap water?" I said on the waiter.

"Certainly, I'll be right back." He answer and smile.

I nod politely and watch as the waiter walks away. The minutes seems to pass like hours.

I feel like I've been waiting lifetime, and there's still no sign of Cal. I hear my phone vibrating in my bag so i reach down to check it.

It's Cal.

(Don't  the time)

(Don't  the time)

"This can't be good." I whisper after reading his messages.

No words come to my mind. I don't know how to react. On one hand i feel understanding but on the other, i feel hurt.

I can't bring my self to reply. Instead I put my phone back into my bag, tuck my chair back under the table, and make my way to the exit.

I make sure not to lift your head the whole walk there. I can't and simply won't allow anybody to see the tears in my eyes.

I manage to leave the restaurant without causing a scene. I just hope they'll forgive my disappearing act.

I left a tip on the table as an apology for wasting their time that should be enough.

~End Of Chapter 2~

Enjoy reading :D