Chapter 23: insecurities

Why could Carl told Xynon to go to Ace's room where he sleep? Did Ace told him to tell him to follow or is Ace up to something?

    Xynon walked upstairs with confusion covering his being. He was starting to get worry about why could Carl told him to follow Ace to his room and despite the cheerful and happy voice Card had when talking to Xynon about it, Xynon still can't help himself but worry.

      It didn't take much long before Xynon spot the door. Sure the Manson was large and many members sleep there often and would just disappeared in the morning, Xynon wasn't lost looking for Ace's room since that room became his when he was still living here.

     "Little ba–" Xynon's jaw dropped, member instantly harden as he got to see the most fascinating and arousing view he never seen before. "–baby," Xynon finished his last word.

     Ace was there, kneeling at the center of the large room. Ace is wearing a thin lacy panty, a purple one. He has a dog ears, a collar that was wrapped around his neck and has a lashes. He seemed to have a tail that Xynon is currently looking into.

     Xynon immediately enter the room and slam the door behind him, not wanting for any person to catch a glance of something that is his. Xynon absentmindedly lick his lips wet.

     "Uh, b-baby? W-What are you doing?" Xynon didn't dare to take a step forward, I instead of doing so, he press his back on the door. When Ace saw that Xynon is not making a move, he decided to bite the lash before crawling into towards his man, not forgetting to sway his hips and put his ass on the air.

      Xynon was mesmerized at the scene and was only brought back to reality when Ace stood up in front of him, looking at Xynon with deep lust. Xynon swallow the annoying saliva that he formed inside his mouth.

     "D-Daddy? W-Would you take care of your dog?" Xynon was silent as Ace look at him with its eyes full of lust...and sadness. Xynon was fallen for the lustful lover. He can't stop himself but grabbing the leash, pull it backward making Ace gasp at the roughness when his head neck was pulled backward. Xynon wrapped his free arm around Ace, pulling him closer, pushing Ace's bulging panty into his.

     Xynon began sucking Ace's neck with full authority as if he's sucking on an air; that's how he needs it so badly. Xynon switch places, leaving no clean spot away from love marks as he intentionally left them all there for everyone to know who the young Ace belongs to.

     "T-Take me sir," then fear corrpted Xynon's whole being. It startled him which leads him of pushing Ace away. The push wasn't that hard for the young man to fall, but it was enough for Ace to step a few back.

     There were betray, sadness and shame filling the eyes that were filled with lust and pleasure a few seconds ago. Xynon seems to woken up from his nightmare.

      "Fuck! Baby, I'm sorry, I didn'–" Xynon immediately step towards Ace, in attempt of making him feel okay when suddenly, Ace take a step back. Xynon froze.

      "I'm sorry. Yeah, you didn't mean to start it all but don't have any intention of finishing it," Ace has his arms hugging himself. He felt a fool, he felt like a stupid preparing and wearing such outfit as a welcome gift to his man. It went all into waste.

      "Baby...I'm sorry, I'm not rea–" Xynon tried his best to take to Ace properly, but it was hard especially now that Ace had enough of all of Xynon's pushing around.

     "Could you directly tell me? A-Am I now enough, Xynon? Am I that bad!? Am I really that bad that you won't let me pleasure you!?" For the first time, Xynon hears Ace yell. He has now tears rolling down his cheeks. Xynon is now looking at the emotional side of Ace.