The Beginging Of The End

Hana*
"It's so cold!" My best friend Brooke says. "I know, but we're almost there." I say laughing at her sinking in the snow. We found a house at the top of the mountain we were camping at. There were huge blizzards happening all over the world! Everything was turning for the worse. i suddenly don't hear Brooke's loud crunches in the snow. I turn around and she's not there! "Brooke!" "BROOKE!" I run back and see her lying there. Her lips are a light shade of purple and her face was pale. I lift her head and put it on my knees. I yell "Help!" And I hear running but not human running. I look around and I see a very fluffy husky. It runs to me and it lays down and licks Brooke's face, next she puts her arm over the dog and crawls on. I'm so relived that she's okay though I struggle to keep up with the two.

I couldn't see anything! I had lost Brooke and the husky was no were to bee seen, I fell to the ground and felt around I felt wood and I felt up and there was a step. I crawl up the three stairs and I knock on the door. My body is numb and I can't feel my face. Everything is fading fast. The last thing I felt was a strong grip pick me up then, everything went black.