1. Intro

Hi my name is Emma and I am a little
I AMAZING dancer. Dancing has always been a passion of mine but I have many other passions like being different from other girls💗

when I was I Kindergarten I was short and cute and even as the years went by I became cuter. I didn't notice I was different until the first day of 7th grade, the moment I walked into school I noticed how tall everyone was compared to me. 7th grade was fine and everyone seemed normal except for the girls they tried to hard. A few weeks into 7th grade I noticed Alice and girl in my class wearing makeup  ew. I made sure to point it out in front of everyone making sure all the boys new I wasn't like other girls, I didn't need makeup I was all natural. Several months later I made sure to tell everyone I had anxiety, social anxiety and ptsd. Alice and Lauren told me no once asked though, they were just mad they weren't one of the boys. I noticed I dressed different from other girls. I mean they all wore tight shirts and leggings but I wore galaxy pants and comfy clothes, I didn't need to dress like a try hard because I wasn't like other girls. Sometimes people tell me I'm to sensitive but just because if someone corrects me I'll have to excuse myself from the room doesn't mean I'm sensitive. Anyway now that you know how different I am let's get into my story.

Note: fuck Emma