The great news (4.)

Tom- Jessicaaaaa Hurry up!! We're going to be late *checks time* oh it's already late!
Jessica- I'm coming, just a sec

*they both go down stairs* them:

Jessica
And Tom:

Mom- wow  Tom you look really handsome and Jessica darling you look stunning Tom and Jessica- thanks mom (It was a family dinner to celebrate for your success and also your brothers)

Tom and Jessica- thanks mom
(It was a family dinner to celebrate for your success and also your brothers)

*you were all laughing and having a good time, you decided to go and order a water and on the way you spot someone familiar, it was Jaden*
Jessica- Jaden?
Jaden- Jessica? Hey (he hugs you) how are you? What are you doing here?
Jessica- hey, I'm good thanks, I'm here with my family we're celebrating!!
*he looks at you up and down*
Jaden- looking extra good Jess!
Jessica- ha yeah sure! You look great too! * you looking at him up and down) *you thinking: his looking hot af, damn what is wrong with me? Ugh*
He looked like this;

*you were all laughing and having a good time, you decided to go and order a water and on the way you spot someone familiar, it was Jaden*Jessica- Jaden?Jaden- Jessica? Hey (he hugs you) how are you? What are you doing here?Jessica- hey, I'm good ...

Jaden- yo Jess you alright?
Jessica- huh? Oh y-yeah I-I'm fine....So what are you doing here?
Jaden- came here with my family too
Jessica- t-that's c-cool, umm I-I have to go now so Um, see later!
Jaden- yea sure, bye
*you think to yourself: we'll that was awkward!
(You go back to your table and talk to Tom and your family)

Dad- it's getting late, we should pay now
Mom- yeah, we should go now
Tom- good idea, yo Jess( you were talking to paddy)
Jessica- huh?
Tom- go get the waiter so we pay!
Jessica- ok, but where?
Sam- there is literally one right by the bar!
Jessica- ok I'm going

Soon as you get there you see another familiar face it was
Jessica- Javon?? Is that you?
Javon- oh Heyy Jess! What are you doing here? *looking at you up and down* Damn you look gorgeous girl (licking his lips)
Jessica- *smiles* yeah, I know but so do you, your smoking hot dude ( and it was true he was hot)

Soon as you get there you see another familiar face it was Jessica- Javon?? Is that you?Javon- oh Heyy Jess! What are you doing here? *looking at you up and down* Damn you look gorgeous girl (licking his lips) Jessica- *smiles* yeah, I know but so...

Javon- well I have to go, nice seeing you Jess
Jessica- yea bye

(You tell the waiter you want to pay, he comes and your dad pays for the dinner, y'all go home and go straight to bed)