Chapter 2

3rd person POV

 Killer woke up the next morning, he didn't want to go to school  he planned to skip it halfway and then go when it was P.E but only to meet up with that Nightmare kid again. Today killer decided to wear baggy sweatpants and a hoodie, his hair is messy but cute and his bangs are completely covering his eyes. They eyes he hates so much. 

 He gathered his things and put it on his couch and grabbed his phone and left for a new coffee shop down the street. He should've taken his stuff with him but he still decided not to. He got what he usually ordered and sat in one of their booths. Once he finished his coffee he went back home and grabbed his things. It was 9:57 so his 3rd hour class was about over, he headed to school going to the office first for a pass. He only had about 3 minutes of passing period to get to P.E but he can probably make it. 

--------------------------------------

Killer was already changed and ready for class, he was standing on the line doing stretches with the other kids. Nightmare was half-assing the whole thing. They did their workout and went on to play dodgeball again, killers' least favorite game.. He had the same team since they wouldn't switch teams until the next unit but killer didn't care. All killer cared about was seeing Nightmare. Soon enough the game began and all you could see were red balls flying at people (lmao).

 Luckily this time killer didn't get smacked in the face and he caught a couple balls, he only got hit twice and it was by Nightmare. Killer was not good at throwing things, only running- but he did get competitive so he started targeting nightmare, and what do you know- he got him out. By the end of the class the coach explained their next unit or workouts and sports they'll be playing. Next unit or next week was baseball...with wiffle balls because it was too dangerous with real baseballs. 

 Some time later school ended so killer went back home and played Video games consisting of  COD (Call of duty bcs why not) and a horror RPG game that he had on his DS. Killer took his DS everywhere, he'd usually only take it out on the public bus so no one would bother him but he also took it out at lunch..after a couple hours or so he eventually got off COD and went to his RPG game while sitting on his bed. 

 While killer was playing his game he heard a window open. He lived alone so he knew someone was in the house and he grabbed his knife, and headed downstairs. He walked into his kitchen and turned on the lights only to see nightmare crawling through his window. 

"What the hell!?" Killer's voice rang out and sounded almost like a girl but he didn't care.

  Nightmare immediately looked up and chuckled, he finished climbing through the window and locked it. He grabbed killer and pulled him into his room, closing the door behind him and sitting in his bed. Killer was confused about why he didn't just use the front door like a normal person and why he was here in the first place, but he didn't care as long as it was only nightmare and not some weird intruder.

 It was a Saturday so they stayed up till 3 playing games and truth or dare before killer fell asleep on Nightmares chest while he was leaning on the bed...In the morning killer woke up embarrassed that he fell asleep on top of another guy. Night was still asleep, and by the time he woke up killer was in the kitchen making eggs and toast. 

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

  Night cracked a smile and killer was making up stupid jokes while they were in line for coffee. Night always got Black coffee with no added sugars and killer always got dragon fruit. Killers favorite thing to eat is dragon fruit which explains why he eats so much of it every day. While they drank their coffee and killer drank his refresher 
They walked around their town plaza and talked. Killer talked about the book he was reading and Night talked about the books he was reading. 

  After awhile night decided that his twin brother dream can go fuck himself and stay home alone because night spent the night again. Like last night they stayed up late and ate ice cream, they didn't play video games though, they stayed up playing those games like bloody Mary. They didn't think it was real and when they tried it nothing happened except the light bulb bursting but eh it was bound to happen soon.

  For the past week or so Night and Kills kept hanging out, getting closer and closer together, close to being best friends. Maybe even more. Whenever killer was at school he could see the multi-colored eyed skeleton glare at him, I never bothered him but still he could be nicer or even introduce himself.

 Later Nightmare introduced Killer to Dust as his "boyfriend". Killer never minded it that much, it still made him blush but he just thought maybe he was joking. Here and there Dust would "pat" killer on the back, honestly it was more like a slap but after a couple of months they got close. They hung out more, shared secrets and even went alot of places together.

 Whenever dust saw killer or killer saw dust, no matter what they were doing they'd throw themselves on top of each other. People usually walked away or started laughing when it happened but that's just how they greeted each other. There was only one time they thought of not doing it and it was when dust was near a flight of stairs and killer threw himself on top of dust and then both fell down the stairs. Nobody got terribly hurt, dusts arm was almost broken but they laughed it off and got it fixed. 

 -----------------
Sorry this was half assed. I need ideas so comment some please. No sin. I'm not gonna write sin. Sorry?

1k words.