Water fountain

kaeya was in his room yet again , thinking about anthony , he hadnt even starting looking at the page work he needed to do . "i need to get him.." he said to himself as he stared at the ceiling . he felt back that he could not help him the day before . he sat up in his bed and looked over to his shelf , their was snacks on it, ones he would eat before traveling . "maybe i could take him to good hunters just to make sure he's getting some kind of food" .  he left his place and went to the fountain anthony was at . "anthony!" he smiled as he stepped into the water . anthony was sitting picking flowers "hello..kaeya " he smiled and handed him a flower .he took it and looked at him "would you like to join me at good hunters for a meal?" he asked . Anthony stared at him "..i..really? " he asked , kaeya nodded "mhm, really" . he stood up "i'd love to join you..- ." he smiled .

they walked to good hunters and anthony took a seat as kaeya ordered . kaeya soon joined him at the table "so where do you sleep?" kaeya asked . "..um , well in the fountain" he laughed at himself a  bit as he told kaeya . "oh.. i have space in at my place , if you ever need , your welcome to stay with me" kaeya told anthony . anthony smiled "thank you.. that means so much to me" . they started eating once the food was given to them . 

"thank you , that was great.." anthony took kaeya as the two waved before going different ways