Chapter 2: Bliss Wish

F/B - Favorite Breakfast

F/J - Favorite Drink

Narrator's POV

Hello. It's me again. Well you pretty much witnessed what happened before Y/N took in Chloe, but now we delve into their newfound journey together as the two struggle to live in the same house. Y/N struggles to understand if letting Chloe stay was a good idea, since he believes that sleeping with your Pokemon seems illegal, but his mind will soon change when he experiences first hand~.

Y/N's POV

"Hey, it's me again." I sighed while staring up at the ceiling casually, folding my hands and resting them below my stomach as i tried to tune out the obnoxious snoring coming from the figure underneath the covers. "Well, i guess we got that all covered. Still, i honestly wish she would stop snoring so goddamn loudly!" I growled. Ever since i took her in, i didn't think she'd be snoring this loudly, though i guess she is a Houndoom so it only makes sense why'd she be snoring that loudly since Houndooms are heavy sleepers.

"Honest to god if i knew this is how my days would turn out i wouldn't have gotten her in the first place." I sighed, plopping my head back onto my pillow. Deep down i actually felt like an asshole for saying that and quickly shook those bad thoughts away.

It's only been a month though, and i feel as if getting her was a good idea or not, i mean, sure, i live in what may look like a rich man's house but i just didn't think i'd have to share with a Pokemon, let alone a Houndoom. "I don't know though, maybe i should have just left her for someone who's much more caring than me. I'm not even worth being called a 'Good person' since all i love doing is participating in Pokemon Battles, but even then that wouldn't help at all because people rarely ever do Pokemon Battles anymore." I sighed, still staring at the ceiling that was lit up by the moonlight from the windows.

"Ever since Chloe's 24-hour period expired, her brain finally processed her newfound keen intelligence and started behaving just like me, she started talking, acting, eating and even bathing just like me, she even washes clothes just like me." I chuckled, remembering Chloe still copies everything i do. Sometimes she would even leave the house and go buy groceries with or without me, but i think it's good to encourage your Pokemon's decisions because it helps them feel much more motivated to do something on their own without their Trainer's guidance and it also helps them feel like they aren't under any sort of dominant control and they are free to think and act on their own thoughts without their Trainer's say-so.

"Still, what am i going to do with you Chloe?" I asked myself, already feeling like i should just find her a new owner, someone who is willing to take care of her and give her a better life, one way better than the one i'll ever give her. "You deserve better Chloe. I shouldn't have taken you in, because i'm not fit to be a Trainer, not anymore anyway." I sighed, feeling miserable and i tried to stood up so i can go and secretly cry in my bathroom before i felt a hand grab me.

"Where do you think you're going?" She cooed at me, pulling me back to bed, "I'm going to the bathroom..." I told Chloe, completely oblivious to the fact that she was awake, however my eyes opened wide when i registered that she is awake, but that wasn't what shocked me, what did shock me was that she was awake BEFORE i even started speaking.

"Wait, were you already awake?!" I asked her as i jolted out of bed, backing away. "Of course i was silly~ Did you actually think i didn't hear you say all of that? Like, do you even know anything about Houndooms Y/N? We have a good sense of hearing!" She giggled, playfully pointing at her ears.

"Uugh..." I sighed as i sat down at the edge of the bed, "Y/N? What-what's wrong...?" She asked me, crawling towards me and placing her hands on my shoulders softly, her boobs pressing against the back of my head. "It's just not fair. Pokemon Battles were so fun before the invention of the Anthro-Ball. Now? Now it's just not so fun anymore. I used to be the best Pokemon Trainer in 1273 Rockefeller, everyone knew me for what i was good at, but ever since Pokemon became anthropomorphic, they started forgetting who i was. I had to give away the Pokemon i had in my Poke-Ball because they weren't worth it anymore. I used to be somebody." I sighed miserably, lowering my head down and looking down at the floor with disappointment while also remembering the glorious days.