Chapter Ten...S**t we didn't use one

Beau “Do you think they’ll be yano” Luke “I don’t know Beau! If they are, they’ll tell us, I’m sure they will!” Beau “True! Should we tell mum?” Luke “No! Not until we find out for sure” Beau “I honestly don’t know how I will react, as you know we didn’t have a dad to look up to!” Luke “Exactly! I think we should just take everyday as it comes!” Beau “Yeah”

After travelling for nearly 30 hours, we're finally at our own homes. I'm exhausted and starving. Really wish we didn't have to come home. It's a nightmare living here at times.

“Mum I’m home!” Emily shouted as she threw her bags on the floor. Mum “How was it?” Emily “Amazing! No holiday can beat that holiday with The Janoskians! Their so nice!” mum “Did you get a kiss of them?” Emily “Every single one and Last night I woke up next to Beau, naked” Mum “hope you used a condom!” Emily went quiet, staring at the floor, her mum say’s “You didn’t did you?”  “No!” Mum “Argh, Emily what have I told you about contraception!” Emily “To always use it-” Mum “Exactly-” Emily “But mum! The thing is, I didn’t expect it to happen! Me and Beau, we just rushed into it and forgot about the condom!”

Mum “How was it?” Milly “Amazing, had a blast, it really was fun!” Mum “Glad it was! We missed you” Milly “It’s bad to be home” Mum “Why? School, Bullies, and going to miss The Janoskians” Mum “Why don’t you ring them?” Milly “They’ll be asleep, their ten hours ahead!” Mum “Oh right!”

Mum “Ehem.. Where you going, I told you to dry up.” Emily “Mum I’ve just came back from Australia, I have Jet lag! I’m going to listen to Faydee’s album Unbreakable”