Come Closer

It is a sunny afternoon and Nathan is soaking in the sun when Felicity walks by. 

"What are you doing today Nathan?", asks Felicity. 

"Nothing much, just chilling, you?", replied Nathan. 

"Just going for a walk, have a good day", says Felicity. 

Felicity walks around the neighbourhood and for some time now she has waited for her person. She has struggled to find the guy who does the things she thinks about. As she walks on the sidewalk, she noticed that every car that passed her, their license plates had the letter N on all the plates. 

"I'm losing my mind", she thought. 

Felicity walks back to her flat area and Nathan is still out sun chilling. She called out his name and the moment the N hits her mouth, she slowly lifted her head to the sky and asked God, "is this it?", she thought. 

Felicity communicates through songs and signs so she thought, the moment a guy plays this one song she thought about, he is the one. 

"Are you okay?", asks Nathan. 

"Um yeah, I'm fine, totally fine, see you around", says Felicity. 

As Felicity walks towards her door, the song started playing behind her and she almost fainted. She could not believe that the song is actually playing after she has thought about it for months. She also couldn't get the license plates signs out of her head. 

"This is wrong, he is younger and he doesn't like me like that, ugh but it's not wrong though", she battles her thoughts. 

Felicity turns around and Nathan looked at her and says, "Do you like this song?" 

"Yeah, it's called come closer isn't it?" 

Felicity ran inside her house and tried to calm down the mess that is inside her heart more so than her stomach. She didn't have butterflies, she had fast heartbeats.