Interview

Y/N Pov

Me and yoongi, we both went home together. After reaching home, Namjoon told me to get ready quickly. So I got ready.

Then we went in the car and headed off the location where the interview is gonna take place. I was nervous because manager told us that the interviewer always tries to insult other people.

We reached there and got inside. The interview started.

"Hello. Welcome back to K-pop idol interview. I am ellen and we have this group BTS with us."
(A/n: Btw I know that this is not real  so don't tell me again and again in the comment section.)

"So please introduce yourself."

Everyone introduced themselves and he started asking questions.

"So Y/n, as you are the new member. How you feel like living with boys. Obviously you will be enjoying, right?"

"No its n-" Namjoon was speaking but ellen cut him off.

"Namjoon  I have heard that she knows english pretty well. So let her speak or is she lazy to speak by herself. Hmm?" He spoke.

I felt my blood boiling in anger.

"He is the leader that's why he replies every question. And if he replies that doesn't mean that the others are lazy like you." I replied.

"And I have heard that your dance is like a 5 year old child's dance. Is it true?" He asked. Again trying to insult me, huh?? Just see this now.

"Ohhh really. I think you always hear wrong things. And at least my dance is better. I bet you don't even know the D of dance. So you should keep your mouth shut about this topics." I replied.

Namjoon was translating this things for others so they cam understand.

"Stop recording." He said.

"What you think of yourself. Huh?! You are nothing but a sl*t." He said.

"Ohh really? Then if I am sl*t then you are worse than me. I don't have words to describe you." I replied sarcastically.

"See you next time. And at that time I will slap on your face." He said.

"If you want to slap me then I am standing here right now. Just do it. Why next time? Don't have guts to do it?" I replied.

But then suddenly the members dragged me towards the car.

"Wow Y/n. Did you take classes from yoongi?" Jungkook asked.

"Yeah you were like savage queen in there." Jimin said.

"No I don't take classes. And stop praising me I am tired.

After reaching hone I went to my room,laid on my bed and drifted off to my dreamland.

______________________________________

Hi guys. Here is the next chapter of this series.

Hope you like it. Make sure to comment and vote.

Meet you in the next chapter. Till then take care and stay safe.