Dance practice

Y/N Pov

I woke up and checked the time. It was 7 in the morning. I woke up at the right time. I have one hour to get ready for practice. I got up and did my morning routine. Then I went downstairs where everyone was waiting for me.

(A/n: Btw they were not ignoring y/n now.)

Then we went to the building and then to the practice room. Today our choreographer Mr.Lee was going to tell us the dance steps. So we all were doing stretching after some time Mr.Lee came.

"Hello everyone. So are you all ready?" He asked.

"Yes we are ready." Namjoon spoke and we all nodded in agreement.

"Ok so lets start." Then he started telling us the steps. But then Mr.Lee told a step which made us shook.

"Ok so the next step is there when namjoon go to the side after telling the lines, Yoongi will pick up Y/n and sing his part and then y/n will sing her part and then yoongi you will put her down. Understood?" He said.

Omg! Wait what??! Really?!!

"But sir can you please change the step." Yoongi suddenly said.

"Why yoongi do you have any problem? And this step will be perfect according to the lyrics."
He said.

"Ok fine." He said in a defeating tone.

Then that part came and yoongi picked me up.

"Don't worry trust me." He whispered and I nodded.

That part was done. And Mr.Lee appreciated us.

"Ok so you all understand your parts properly?" He asked.

We all nodded.

"Ok then that's all for today." He said and left.

I was thinking that what will happen when ARMYs see this step.

During the shooting of the MV~~

You were shooting the MV and it was time for your, namjoon and yoongi's part.

"Action." The cameramen said.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I got a medicine
So you should keep ya eyes on the ball,huh" Then he moved out from the from of the camera. And Yoongi picked up in bridal style and started singing his part.

"This is getting heavy
Can you hear the bass boom? I'm ready (woo-hoo)
Life is sweet as honey
Yeah, this beat cha-ching like monkey"
He finished singing his part and now its my turn to sing. Come on Y/n show your moves.

"Disco overload, I'm into that, I'm good to go
I'm diamond, you know I glow up
Lets go" I finished my part and he putted me down.

"Cut. Wow you all did a great job." He told me, namjoon and yoongi.

"Thankyou." We said and went to the other members.

Time skip~~

We came back to the dorm after completing the shooting of the MV. I went to my room as I was too much tired. I change into my pyjamas and went to sleep.

______________________________________

Hey guys. Hope you all like this chapter. Btw the song in which I putted this step was dynamite. I know I am imagining too much but I can't help it.

Meet you all in the next chapter till then take care.

Byeeeee.