The Dissipation: K.NJ

Seeing you all sprawled on the bed at his mercy,his cock throbbed within his jeans. All dressed up in clad white lingerie, your innocent eyes making him feel a type of way. The way you were just laying flat on your bed, made him want to fuck that innocence out of you.

Making his way towards the bed, eyes narrowing on your body, he eyed you like his prey. Looking right into his eyes, you started to get up, only to be pushed down by him. "Bubbles, you don't know how much I want to devour you, how much I want to ravish you, how insane you make me." He said, while gently taking the fabric off with his teeth.

Whimpering as his teeth grazed your skin, you bit your lower lip. "Fuck me, please?" You whispered, voice barely audible but he caught onto what you said. A growl erupting from his chest, he backed up and pulled you on the edge with your feet.

You yelped at the sudden motion. "N-Namjoon." You said breathiy. "Yes, keep saying that, the only thing I want you to say." Heat rushed to your cheeks as you felt him hiss your inner thighs.

Smelling your natural scent, quickly jumped out of his boxers. "Move a bit back for me, will you darling? He said, tucking a stand of your hair. Nodding in tiny, you scooted back. Without missing a beat, Namjoon hovered over you.

Ghosting his fingers on your entrance, he caged your arms with his free hand. "The way your pussy is so inviting." He growls. Slowly pushing a digit in, he saw your face contort in discomfort. "Shush honey, just look into my eyes, you'll feel the pleasure soon." He comforted you.

Now he had his three digits in you, knuckles deep. The only thing on your mind was the pleasure his finger gave you. You gave out a loud moan when his finger hit your g-spot. "Oh how innocent you are bubbles." You clutched onto his shoulder as you felt yourself closing in.

"I know bubbles, let go for me." And you did. His fingers were now covered in your slick. "Will you be able to take my cock now, sweets?" He asked. You managed to give out a weak yes since all you could think about the satisfying stretch his cock would give you.

Rolling a condom, he rubbed his tip on your entrance. Sucking in a deep breath, you motioned him to go ahead. Taking his time, he made his way inside of your tight hole, groaning the way it sucked him.

"S-so big, fuck." You whimpered. Tapping his shoulder, you gesterted him to start thrusting and increase his pace. The room was now filled with your pleas for him to go faster and harder. Obliging he did so and had you cumming in seconds.

Flipping you around while landing a harsh slap on your ass, he pushed in again, making you whine due to the overstimulation. "Aaah fuck." You moaned. "Let me dissipate you, my love."