The Tension: K.TH

(Kindly check out the A/N)

Pinned against the wall, rushed moans leaving your parted lips. Y/n's hands were in his hold. The said he bring his friend, Kim Taehyung. Y/n and taehyung had just started getting closer, feeling a spark whenever they were together.

From teasing each other to lingering touches. They both were aware of the tension that surrounded them. How did they get here? Let's say curiosity got the best out of them.

The small walk/in closet was now filled with muffled moans and gasps. Before y/n's needy hands could eagerly unzip his slack pants, he smacked them away. Giving her a coy smile and wrapping his arms around her throat, making her head tilt up.

Taehyung inched his fingers gently from the slit of y/n's dress to her drenched underwear. Moving his face towards her jaw, he started placing open mouth kissed while teasingly rubbing her clit.

He slowly trailed a path down her throat with his lips until he was on his knees. Y/n looked down, she knew she had him exactly where she wanted him; at her mercy.

Taehyung looked up at her as she nodded her head and pulled down her underwear. Without wasting any time, he attached his mouth to her clit, sucking and gently biting until her hands made their way into his soft hair.

He prodded his tongue at her entrance and continued eating her cunt out. Her rushed breaths were an indication of her orgasm. She grabbed his hair harder, grinding herself on his mouth. After a few seconds with a hushed moan, she came all over his mouth.

She swore he moaned while tasting her arousal. His mouth soaked with the remains of her orgasm and his eyes still dark with lust.

"We should leave before someone realised we're not there." Y/n said.

Taehyung held her neck again, pulling her closer until their breaths mingled together.
"Don't think I am done with you Shortcake, we have a long night to go."

————————————————————
A/N: Hey guys! It's been quite sometime since I was off. I think I might start writing again. It's been a long time since I've written something, I hope y'all like it! I'll try to post new content whenever I can