The indigenous father

I love my daughter very much as much I don't wanna lose her I can't help but think about how I should help my family, well, it's only me and my daughter my wife left us and took everything we both worked for just for our family but kept it for her self. how selfish. But I know she loved us she loved our daughter, I just wished she was still here with us

As I sail, I keep on looking for fish around the area just to found that witch. She was black all over but she had a face, I kept wondering "what is a woman like her doing out here? ".

I sail over to the stranded island she was on as if she was waiting for someone. So then I asked "uh hello ma'am! do you need a ride back?" I said "Hmm yes thank you kind sir".

As she rode on it, I started to pedal to the island she said she going to.

I always would hum this one tune it was my wife's favorite and she would hum it to both me and my daughter before she left I almost shed a tear forgetting that she was there. 

She then said "I saw your tear, what is wrong dear?" she said "Oh well nothing much it's just this one tune that I had in my mind it my wife's favorite and before she left-" then the woman asked "she left?" she said "yes well she left because-" I didn't finish because of how we were already on the other island.

"Thank you kind sir, here is a gift for a lift" she said as she handed me a biwa "oh uh thank you very much!!". I just wish I didn't take it from the witch herself.

As I take a ride back to my village, I see my daughter there waiting for me. I go up to hug her and show her what I brought. "here is a gift for you my dear" I said while handing over to her "thank you papa! I will cherish it very much" she said, but when she started to strum the biwa black smoke came out of it and started to feel a little faint 

I then hug her tightly like it was my last she then cries while I see the woman, no, the witch of control. I said to her "I will always love you no matter where we are, you will always be my daughter". As we disappear, I then whisper to her ear "when we disappear, do not forget me as I will always find you, now sleep tight". And then we turned into a glowing butterfly that now flutter all around the forest. 

I always try to be a good father with a stable life but it's as if something is always missing in my heart. She controlled me to be like this I just...wanted to be a good father to my Biwaki before I die.