Sweet Revenge

April 21st 2019

Seulgi's POV
Today was the day you left me waiting for you under the snowy church. The day I cried. The day you went with her. The day I was hurt.

It's been a year since this happened, and it's finally here. So...GET READY FOR THE SWEET REVENGE I planned for you. Don't think you can escape, because I've got an eye on you for a year. Your every step, every move, and everything is known.

Now I'm at the amusement park, where you Mark Tuan and your wife Lee Hye Ri are coming to celebrate your 1st anniversary. Get ready Mark Tuan ^...^#

Mark's POV
Today is Hyeri and mine's 1st anniversary
So we came to the amusement park to celebrate.

When I think of our 1st anniversary I always attempt to remember Seulgi, Kang Seul Gi. The girl who I cheated on our wedding day and married Hyeri. I know what I did to her was wrong, but...I had no other choice.

Hyeri: Oppa, Look! There is a teddy bear.

Mark: You want it?

Hyeri: (nods)

Mark: Okay. Let's go.

Hyeri's POV
We were at the amusement park, playing games when Mark Oppa's Phone rang. I tried looking at who is was and it wrote #unknown# who is that unknown?

Mark: Hyeri-ah, I have a phone call I'll be back.

Hyeri: Ne Oppa.

Seulgi's POV
Playing games with your wife huh. Well let me stop it. (dialling Mark's Number) Here you go!

Mark: (picked up his phone) Hello.

Seulgi: ............

Mark: weird~

Don't worry, it's just the beginning Mark Tuan. Games are still left! Till then enjoy

~while observing Mark and Hyeri~
Hyeri: Oppa, who is it?

Mark: I don't know. I picked up the phone but nobody answered.

Hyeri: Must be wrong number.

Well, take your time guys. Till then I'll be enjoying this.

Still observing Mark and Hyeri

Hyeri: Oppa, I'm hungry. Let's go to the restaurant.

Mark: We just came here half an hour ago and you're already hungry huh. Let's go.

"ting ting" Message#unknown#
To: Mark Tuan
From: Unknown
#blank#

Mark's POV
Who is this unknown? Why is this person calling and messaging me?

Could it be......Seulgi. Nononono it can't be her. She doesn't even know I married Hyeri, her best friend. Then how will she know we're at the amusement park.

Hyeri: Oppa, you look worried. Are you okay?

Mark: Ne I'm okay. (smiles nervously)

What am I worry about? It's our anniversary, just relax and enjoy Mark.

It's alnost evening now, and everything went great!

Mark: Hyeri-ah, let's go home.

Hyeri: Oppa, I'm hungry. How about go home after eating.

Mark: Okay.

Seulgi's POV
Now, the time the game really starts.

Mark: *ring ring* You eat, I'll be back

Mark: (answering phone) hello

Seulgi: Hello to you too Mark Tuan, remember me

Mark: Kang Seul Gi

Seulgi: How sweet you still remember me after a year.

Mark: I know what I did was wrong, but what do you want?

Seulgi: What do I want? I always wanted you, but you and hyeri both betrayed me. And now you'll surfer.

Mark: What do you mean?

Seulgi: Meaning your wife Hyeri is with me. If you want to see her then come to the garden near the ferris wheel. Bye bye.

Mark: Seul...beep

See you soon^...^

Hyeri's POV
Where is Oppa? Why hasn't he come yet? Is he okay? What am I thinking, of course he's okay. Calm down!

Just then someone pulled me and tied my hand, taped my mouth and also used a cloth to cover my eyes.

After a while, a guy opened my eye and I saw Mark Oppa was there looking for someone, but I couldn't talk since my mouth was taped.

Who is he waiting for? Just then Seulgi came to the scene. Kang Seul Gi, my best friend who I betrayed.

Mark's POV
Now I am standing where Seulgi told me to come. But where is she? Then Seulgi came.

Seulgi: Hey hey, long time no see huh.

Mark: Where is Hyeri?

Seulgi: Where is Hyeri? Fine#clap clap# Here she is.

After I saw Hyeri, I quickly went to her, but some people stopped me. Then Seulgi came near me.

Seulgi: Be patient! She won't go anywhere before you.

But I wanted to go to Hyeri, so I went. But then the people put a gun near Hyeri's head.

Seulgi: You try going near Hyeri, the she'll get shot. Others your choice.

Mark: What do you want from me.

Seulgi: What do I want? As I said I wanted you, but you betrayed me. You don't know how much I surfered during this one year. Starting from the wedding day to today. All you gave me is hurt. And now you'll pay for it.

Seulgi's POV
Now is the perfect time to do what I wanted to.

Mark was standing there being puzzled. Then I walked to him.
And said

Seulgi: Mark, I'm so...

Then I took out a knife and press it in his stomach and said

Seulgi: This is for betraying me and going with Hyeri

Then I pulled out the knife, and then I put it in

Seulgi: This is for playing with my heart

Then I again took out the knife, then I put it back in

Seulgi: And lastly, this is for hurting and giving me pain

Then I took out the knife and wipe the fingerprints on the knife and then went to Hyeri and took of the tape and said

Seulgi: I'm sorry for what I did, but I think that he and you both deserve this.

Then I got a gun and shot her.

I know what I did just now was wrong, but they deserve it. Now I'm finally finished with my Sweet Revenge

Hey readers! So...how is this oneshot?
It is interesting or boring. Well... I hope you like it