Prologue.

I opened my closet and picked out a black lace crop top and a white skirt. I threw them on, reapplied another coat of mascara and took one last glance at myself.

"Perfect!" I chirped as I grabbed my phone and car keys from from the bed.

I hurriedly left the house before my mom could comment on what I was wearing. My skirt stopped just above my knee and that wasn't exactly decent to my mom.

I revved up the engine of my baby blue Camaro and drove off. I turned on the radio and some local pop station was on. I sang along loudly as the cold breeze brushed lightly against my skin.

I pulled into Riley's driveway and stepped out of the car. Blake, Declan and Riley were sited on the front porch of Riley's house; Declan was listening to music and was drinking something that suspiciously looked like alcohol while Riley and Blake were arguing as usual.

"She's my best friend! You hear me! Trust me the day she finds out that you're a dickhead..." Riley was screaming at Blake.

He just gave a nonchalant shrug and pulled me close as he placed a feathery kiss on my lips. "You look gorgeous as always, Amy."

"Not so bad yourself." I said.

"I call shotgun!" I shouted as I ran toward Blake's car.

"No! You're not going in there." He replied as walked towards us.

"Well, you stole my lunch yesterday, it's only fair you let me sit in there."

Shrugging, he tried to open the passenger seat door but the car was locked.

"Amy, you do realize that I'm gonna sit there eventually, right? After all, I'm his best friend. Right Blake?"

"Why don't we just let Blake choose? " I said crossing my hands over my chest.

"I choose Amy," Blake said wrapping his arms around me. I smirked in satisfaction as Blake unlocked the car. After everyone got settled into their seats, Blake pulled out of Riley's driveway and we drove off to Mike's place where the party was being held. His parents were off to a trip to South Africa, so he had the place to himself for more than a month. Mike threw one of the most fine parties at Westview High and getting invited to one of those was an honor.

Here I was today, about to celebrate the start of my final year in high school with my boyfriend's hand rubbing circles on my thigh, the wind blowing my hair around and my head bobbing to the beats of the music blaring through the car's stereo system. This was simply the most amazing way to start a new school year. Here I come senior year!

❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️

PS. Don't forget to vote and comment.

PSS. And the picture in the multimedia section is what Ameera picked out for the party.

Lots of Love, Hugs, Kisses and Unicorns...💕