Part 5

SORRY THAT I HAVE NOT POSTED I WAS BUSY :(
TW:
There is Some s3xual stuff & fluff and v3nt and also some abu$e & some other stuff

A medium size dog comes over to the door. "Apollo" Arny says with a smilie on his face. He starts sniffing you. You pet him slowly. "Good boy" you say while looking at his eyes. Apollo leaves and goes somewhere. "You wanna go in my room" Arny says. Before you know it your at his door. Arny opens the door to reveal Sakura leaves around his room "Oh" You say in a amazed voice. "What's wrong?" His smile turning into a frown. "Nothing it's just that your room Is pretty"

You look at his bed in a mischievous smile. He stared at you. "Are you thinking of fucking" he muttered. "I-...I" You start blushing. "You must have" he says. "I'm going to game do you want to sit on my lap or next to me or do something else?." You walk over still pink all over and sit on his lap. You put your thighs in between his. You hear him moan very softly. You end up putting your hand on his leg and fell in a deep sleep. You wake up to him screaming at his computer "WHAT THE FUCK YOU BITCH YOU MADE ME FUCKING DIE" he screamed. Your thighs are very hot and squished by him stressing out over the game. You felt the need to pee. You squish his thigh. "OH SHIT sorry" He said as he started to whisper. "I need to pee" He slowly releases your thighs. "Where's the bathroom?" "Go to the left and then a right" "Oki" You run to the bathroom and release your fluids. And walk out to see Apollo craving your attention. "Come on boy I can cuddle with you on arnys bed"

He starts walking with you you open arnys door. And walk to his bed apollo jumps on. You hug him close and smell his wonderful scent. 'I miss my dad. When he would actually love me. When he would actually listen to me. When he would hug me. I miss the comfort of a human. Then my dad turned into an asshole. He turned into an acholoic. He was hurting my mother. There would always be a fight happening between my mother and father. He would beat her until she would bleed. She had bruise marks all over her.' "Hey Love are you ok?. You didn't notice that it was already 12:00 am. "Love?" Arny said in a worried voice. You felt tears pouring out of you. Arny was sitting on the bed right next to you apollo must've left hours ago. You jump into arnys grasp. "Hey its ok love" He kisses you on your nose. You hug him smelling his scent. He tightens his grasp on you. You felt some thing hard. You were sitting on his lap. He was getting hard. "Your dick its-" he muffles you with a kiss. "You want to help me with that"
.
.
.
.
To be continued