Hitting The Town Part 1 - Eve & Lillie

It's been 6 months since you and Aisling started dating. To celebrate, you decided to go clubbing in the town. Of course you both weren't old enough yet, but the newest BSDos update came out just in time. This one allowed you to swap more than one person at once, swap with animals or objects, customise things, including people's past, and control people without actually being them. At the moment, a phone sized object in your pocket could rewrite history. You and Aisling step off the bus and look around for things to change - you wanted to change things as soon as possible. You blast the bus you just got off, which stops everything except Aisling, because as you learned she is immune to the customisations. You change the bus from a single deck to a double deck, and the new view of a bus twice the height of the one you just stepped off fills the street. You don't reset the change, because its not like its going to change anything major with the world, and set the world going again. You put the BSD in your pocket, your arm around Aisling and begin to walk to the bookstore around the corner, for your first swap of the day.

You walk in and see a group of friends who look about 13. You start to think how family issues took those years away from you, and that you were never able to go out alone with friends. You blast yourself and Aisling, freezing the bookstore and, well, the rest of the world, in time. "So, which one do you want to be?" you ask Aisling.
"Emm..." Aisling decides, circling the group and picking Eve, the leader of the group. You pick Lillie, Eve's best friend, and swap you and Aisling into the correct bodies. You look at Aisling's new body and grin as if to say 'Let's see how well we can fit in here" before restarting time, leaving 'Jack and Aisling' to do whatever they want to do in the bookstore. 

________________________________________________________________________________

A few hours pass and it's beginning to get dark - Aisling- sorry, Eve announces that the group should probably head back to the bus stop, and nudges you to press the reset button. As you hit the button, you feel yourself speeding through the city as a soul, forcefully reentering your body at the same time Aisling enters hers, nearly causing the two of you to fall flat on your faces. "Good time as Eve?" you ask.
"Absolutely thrilling. Loved being a thirteen year old, thanks for that." Aisling sarcastically replies. "Right, where now?"