Part 4

Damon's pov

It's been a few days since Stefan locked me in here, there drying me out and trying to tell me there is something wrong with me. I tried to indoor it but right now I'm pissed.

Flashback 2 days ago

I was reading a book when Elena came to the door. Hey, Damon you know I'm here for you, right? You can tell me anything, I looked up at her and gave her a smirk. In the most charming voice, I told her that there was something on my back and asked her to come in and get it for me, her being a dumb bitch opened the door and came in, when she got close enough I sped toward her and sunk my fangs into her and drank her dry, I then snapped her neck and vamp sped out, when I got far enough I tracked Elijah sent and went towards it when I got close enough to the miklesons house I knocked on the door, but before anyone could answer everything went black.

Ugh why won't they just fucking die so I can get out, I'm so hungry, BONBON I yell out, I hear footsteps come downstairs, what Damon? Bon could you get a message to Elijah for me I say with a weak smile. What did you want to say to him? Could you tell him that he owes me a rug and that he needs to come and see me? Bon looked skeptical but she gave me a nod and walked away

Present time

It's been a few days since I asked her. I heard people walking down the stairs, and when they came into view I saw it was Bon Bon and Elijah. You only have a few minutes to get him out so you better hurry. As she walks back up Elijah comes to the door and looks in. I hear the lock break and he comes rushing in. Hi, lijah what's up I say with a fake smile. When I feel my lungs close I go into a choking fit. What have they done to you my poor raven?? 

Elijah picks me up and speeds out of the boarding house.

 when we get to his house he speeds to his room and lays me down on the bed. Raven, I don't have any blood bags, you're going to have to drink from me he says looking down at me...