Smut chapter

Damon's pov

When Elijah leans down my fangs come out and I sink them into him trying to calm my hunger. I moan out when I feel the warm liquid pool into my mouth. I felt Elijah bite into my neck, as I released him I moan pulling him closer. Elijah, I need you I whisper into his ear. I felt his hand travel down my chest while unbuttoning my shirt and pulling it over my shoulders. My breathing becomes shallow and I begin to pant. 

Raven, you need to breathe before you lose control he says stopping his movements, I flip us so I'm on top taking control, I lean down and start kissing his lips trying to feel his warmth against my skin, Elijah starts grabbing my waist and grinding up on me so I could feel how large he is, he flips us and rips off my shirt and starts sucking on my neck, I bite his neck and grind on him trying to make more friction. Elijah moans out as I bite harder and pull off my boxers and starts rubbing my dick, raven I'm losing control Elijah says while panting, I pull off his neck and kiss him harder. I feel him take off his clothes and press himself closer to me.

I feel Elijah's finger press into me and move in and out, making me leak pre cum, Elijah please more I moan trying to move faster fucking myself on his finger, I throw my head back in pure pleasure when he begins to scissor me. Elijah pulls out his finger and starts to slowly push his dick inside me, ahh I moan when he hits my prostate, Elijah starts moving at a slow pace but begins to go faster when I start fucking myself on him, Elijah starts using his vamp speed to thrust harder and faster into me, ahhh Elijah I moan when he continues to hit my prostate, I feel myself close to release so I bite into him, Elijah slams into me one last time and cums painting my inside white, I feel myself release as he strokes me faster, I cum with a scream of his name. 

Well, I tried have a nice day.