~Twelve~

Today is graduation day and Laura didn't go to school. She went shopping for the graduation party, at Cody's house. The whole 12th grade was going. It was a goodbye party since they were all parting and going their seperate ways.

Laura's POV

"Laura!" Mom called from downstairs. "Coming!" I call back and run downstairs. I see Ross standing there and I smile. He looked at me and noticed I wasn't in a pajamas. I was wearing black shorts and a floral top that shows like a quarter of my stomach.

I paired that with some cute black sandals and a snapback. "For someone who's 'sick'," Ross says using the bunny ears. "You make it unbelievable." He says. I quickly kiss him and we walk into the kitchen. "Any luck on the apartments?" Mom asked us.

"Nope. Sadly we have no luck." Ross answered. "But we aren't giving up. Right honey?" I said. "Yeah, sure." Ross said and I gave him a look. "Let's make a deal," I say and Ross smiles. "Like what?" Ross says. "I find us a apartment by Friday, we get to go on the cruise I've been dying to go on."

"And If you don't..." Ross trails off. "We move to Manhattan, like you wanted." I say. "Manhattan?" Mom says. "Yeah. What's wrong with Manhattan?" Ross asked. "It's a little loud, the city. If you have a kid don't you-" I spit out what I was drinking.

"A kid?" I practically yell. "Whoa, calm down." Mom says and laughs a little. "Let's just focus on moving in together mom. I don't want to talk about things, I'm just not ready for." I say as Ross puts his arm around me.

"Let's just get you two ready for graduation." Lillian says. Ross and I nod and we all run upstairs. Ross went into the guest bathroom to take a shower. I knockd on Mason's door and he opened. "Yes?" He said and I smiled.

"Nothing. Just like bothering you." I say and he glares. "Love you!" I say and kiss his cheek. "Love you too. Now go get ready we are leaving soon." Mason told me. I nod and walk to my room. I walk into my bathroom and sigh.

"God, I'm ugly!" I say. "No your not!" I hear from my room and I jumped a little. "I thought you were taking a shower?" I say. "I did." Ross said as I walked into my room. He had a towel around his waist and I smiled. "This stays on." He says. I give him a small glare and he laughs a little.

"I'm kidding." He says before giving me a quick kiss. I walk back into the bathroom while he changes. I look at myself and smile. I already had my hair done the way I wanted it. I just have to do my make up and change into my gown and cap.

I changed into a black dress and put the gown and cap on. "Gorgeous!" Ross says wrapping his arms around my waist from behind. I let out a small breath and smile. "You ready to graduate?" I ask. "Are you ready to sing?" He answers with a question.

"Yes." I say. "Then yes." He replied. I turned myself around and pressed my lips agaisnt his. I love his soft warm lips on mine. He picked me and I laughed a little and we continue to kiss. He then threw me on my bed and I laughed more.

He was adorable. After he put me on my bed he walked away and I layed there, wondering what he was doing. "Ross!" I call sitting up. He comes out my closet with heels. "I have to put the shoes on Cinderella." He says and I giggle.

Best boyfriend ever! Autumn then walks in and sits next to me. "Your all packed?" I ask. "Yeah. One day we'll look back but tomorrow we'll just cry." She says and I smile. "That's perfect!" I exclaim. Ross and Autumn look at me confused as I grab my song book. I then sing,

One day we'll look back

We'll smile

And we'll laugh