Chapter 14 : Finally

Legend :

   Y/N : Your Name
   E/C : Your Eyes Color
   H/C : Your Hair Color

Remember :

   Since we don't know Adaman's Age, I prefer for you to be at least 18 years-old in the story, thanks you.

LEMON/SMUTH/SEXE IN COMMING

x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x

   You barely made it into your house that you kind of run into your room to change, wondering what to put on. After some thinking, you decide to put the underwear of your time and then put on his coat. The sleeve, even rolled up, was getting a bit past your elbow, the end of it was almost touching the floor too. You were a bit shy about being like that, closing the front just some, you had taken off the kind of golden string in front, just in case.

   You were not wearing anything than those 3 pieces of clothes. You heart started to beat so fast in your ears until you heard the door open and close. You froze, not earing him move at all. Everything was so dark inside. You swallowed hard before lightning up some of the lanterns in the room you were in, the sudden light made him move a bit, but he was still back there. You took a good breath in before sticking your head out to look toward the entrance where he was just standing, you could see that his bandages were wet, a bit on his face too. Did he splash some water on himself? Then, you fallowed one of the drips down his face to the floor before looking back up.

   His breathing was short and labored already. His eyes set on you, not daring to move. You looked away shyly, then back at him.

   - You're coming?

   At your voice, and question, he started to take of his boots-sandale. Now bare-foot, he approached you like a curious Pokemon, when he was able to see some of your legs, he froze, whimpering deep down in his throat with a face of want, but you heard it. You smirked a bit before getting out so he could see you more.

   - Like what you see?

   - More than a little... Almighty Dialga ... 

   You put a finger on his lips, getting flush against him by doing so.

   - I don't want to hear your say the name of anybody, anyone or anything else than mine.

   At that, he whimpered even louder, getting red up to his ears. Seing him like that was just making you hot under the collar. He was just so cute, so adorable ... 

   So sexy.

   - Come now, it's time for your surprise~ 

   You grabbed him by the front of his shirt, slowly pulling him into the dim lighted room. He fallowed you, eyes on you, going up and down. When you arrived at the bed, you sat while he was in front of you, looking down into your E/C eyes. He wasn't touching you, really, you didn't think he would be such a sub.

   - Why don't we start from where we left off?

   - Left off?

   He whispered, like scared to break the spell you might have put on him, his eyes already obscured by lust.

   - Yeah, you on your knees, mouth on me~

   - Yeah, sounds good.

   With that, putting his hands on each-side of you, he went down on his knees, he was about to go kiss your belly when you grabbed his face to kiss him. He let you do, responding with a hum in his voice, getting closer between your legs. You let go of him after freeing his hair and pulling a bit, you heard him moan at that, eyes half-open to look at you.