Toby

You are an ant living in Toby's ant colony. You also have a crush on Toby. But Toby doesn't love you. Or so you thought.

You first met Toby on the first day of your job. He was the most handsome ant you ever did see. His long antennas and strong mandibles he was irresistible. At least to you. "Hello there. So sorry about that. I'm Toby. What's your name?" His voice... it was like milk and honey.

"I-i'm Y/N. Very nice to meet you Toby." You answered to him. "Nice to meet you too. Lovely name as well." Toby complimented on your name. Butterflies started to flutter in your stomach. He was just so precious.

Toby left for work at that moment. If anything you wanted to be with Toby. You want your entire moment to be with Toby. But how does a female ant like you have a chance with Toby? The most handsome ant of all in the colony.

You didn't have a clue but you had to go to work soon. It's your duty to care for the young ants today. Hopefully later you and Toby can meet again. For now however it's work all day.

(My first x Reader and it's on an ant. But hey I have to do something to make the story of Toby alive. So until Toby 2 comes out enjoy this Toby x Reader and make Toby your new husbando.)