Chapter 23

Jake gripped my hips and I could feel heat on my forehead I looked up and saw him staring down at me. "What?" I whispered as I catching him. He laughed softly and looked away. He returned back to me and licked his lips. "You're just, I'm just-" He stopped and grunted. "I've wanted to do this for a while Renee" I stayed speechless like he took the words out of my mouth. Jake started to get closer to me. I positioned myself and waited. I could feel my heart pound as I felt him get closer. He placed his hand dangerously close to my butt and brought his nose close and touched mine. My breathing slowed and my heart sped up. He started to come closer. My skin crawled, my heart pounded, butterflies erupted in my stomach then everything went silent. His lips soothed all of my feelings. Opening my eyes, I met his. "Finally" I couldn't help but admire him, lifting my hand and gently playing with his hair. "This is a dream right?" I spoke before I could think. "I think so." He chuckled. He grabbed my hips again and came close once again. "And I don't want it to end." He continued before he bit his lip and connected them with mine once again. We stood there taking in each other's breath. "WHAT THE FUCK DUDE" I heard someone shout and just like that Jake was pushed away from my grip. I opened my eyes to see Jake on the floor with a angry Gilinsky on top of him. With every word Gilinsky said he threw a punch "We. Told. You. Away. From. Her" Jake rolled Gilinsky over and held his fists down. "What the fuck is wrong with you?"Jake shouted back . "You, You're what's wrong with me" Gilinsky struggled to rise from the ground. "Maybe if you'd pay attention to her, you're quote on quote princess, You would've known she was left alone inside. You didn't even care, I did. She deserves me. Obviously, you don't know how to treat a queen." Jake yelled holding Gilinsky down. Gilinsky stopped fighting and looked at me. "How come you didn't come and talk to me" Before I thought, I spoke "Because Jack, You were surrounded by girls. No girl wants to compete for attention. Especially since I AM your guest" With that I turned and walked away. Unsure of where to go I decided on inside last minute. Before I knew it I was in front of the house positioned on the curb. This was the second fight in the last day, to no surprise it was between the same two people. I shouldn't have came. It hurts knowing I'd have to return to school on Monday like nothing happened.