Sun in Summer • S. Hinata

--• Hinata Shouyou x Fem! Reader •----• Complete Fluff | Romance •----• Contains plausible manga spoiler | No trigger warning •--

--• Complete Fluff | Romance •--
--• Contains plausible manga spoiler | No trigger warning •--

🏐🏐🏐

Never did she dare hoping to have thing as exquisite as this to be treasured so much.

Spring was undeniable a beautiful endowment, brushing a hint of life upon the soulless hues left by winter. It slowly drifted away after months of gifting, releasing a blossoming summer in its wake.

The sun shone radiating soft blushed orange through golden rays among the vivid, brilliant blue sky. Birds were flapping their silky wings dexterously, seemed like riding the wind. The gentle warming breeze had the leaves dancing along the enchanting nature melody.

She had never expected the colors would be so vibrant, yet so refreshing. Eyes filled with awe and joy. Those bubbling happiness tugged her lips upwards, creating a beautiful smile which nature adored so much.

Her gaze averted to her side, staring lovingly.

Summer was welcoming her with open arms.

Along with her significant other whose presence occupied her once dull, empty heart.

***

It happened many years ago. Too old to be reminiscing as she started losing count. However, the scene always unfolded perfectly like an intact cassette, which she would gladly play again and again.

A boy whose fluffy hair held a soft orange color was pedalling his small bike through the piercing breeze in his blue and cream colored jacket. The bike was stopped abruptly when his round brown eyes caught a glimpse of an electronic shop with a big television playing under its awning. The show played on it quickly piqued his interest.

From the scene of the ball being perfectly received and the setter gracefully tossed it to the wing spiker who was waiting on the left side. The boy's brown eyes widen in pure awe as the wing spiker in 10-numbered navy jersey swayed his both arms to his back, acting as an imaginary wings. His body being lifted off of the ground, supported by the weight he placed on his knees. He reached the point where he could see the whole court high above.

As he spiked the ball to his opponent's court , the orange haired little boy felt a wave of amazement washed through him. He was watching how a mere 170 cm male can beat the tall blockers' endeavor relentlessly.

The little boy was too preoccupied with the show until he didn't realize a little girl was standing beside him the whole time. Her glimmering (E/C) irises was watching the little boy closely, captivated by how those beautiful brown eyes held the same excitement as hers.

That was the moment when the memories of their first meeting was started to sink deeply inside her mind.

***