ᶻz festive fair

A week later

A week later

TOMORROW WAS THE day of the fair . You were a bit nervous for some reason.

 As your alarm went off you saw it was 9;56 and the festive fair was at 12;00! You had to quickly get ready

As your alarm went off you saw it was 9;56 and the festive fair was at 12;00! You had to quickly get ready. You jumped out of bed and took a nice long shower. You got out and checked the time 10;38.  You had to get ready quick. You went to go blow dry your hair then style it. Once you finished you ran to go put on some vanilla Perfume and deodorant, quickly you got changed into what you had previously made a week ago. You made your bag and checked the time once more. 11;48 oh thank god Scaramouche didn't come, he was going to pick you up . Just as you were about to sit down you got a call from none but Scaramouche.

"Hello?"

"Hi y/n, I'm here"

"Okay! I'll be there in a minute"

"Okay"

You hung up the phone and went downstairs to Scaramouche, since when could he drive - you know what I'm not going to ask. As soon as you got in the car you saw him admiring your beauty.

"is there something wrong?" You question.

"Oh! Ahh nope.."

Scaramouche POV;
Oh my god she smells amazing what the fuck? And she's all dressed up we look like we're matching. I knew she was pretty but never this pretty.

Y/n POV;

Oh my GOOOOOSH he is wearing a red sweater with white jeans, it looked like we were matching. This time he did look at you a bit to long , did you look bad?

"Ah, is something wrong?" You ask

"Oh uhm.. nope!" He quickly turns his head away