- ○ -

To my friend

To my enemy

To my partner

To my teammate

To anyone or anything.

I'm just hoping your a person who pushes a pull door.
A person who bumps into something nonliving, and says sorry to it.
A person who can sit in a comfortable silence.
A person who is awkward and shy towards others, but comfortable with me.
A person who can just make me smile, and call their name when they walk into the same room.
A person who never really fights with
anyone.
I hope we're both in situations where we need each other to count on. Where we both can make each other happy every time we're together.
I hope we both understand each other, and can read each others minds to where we know what one of us are going to say next.
I need a person who I can be comfortable with. Where we can do so much together. Where I won't feel insecure about myself or what I do.
I want a person who can help me love them, and myself.
I hope I can help them love themselves too if they don't.
I want to love both of us.
I want to love them most of all.
I want to be together for as long as I am alive.

It doesn't matter if your just a friend, or a platonic lover. I want you in my life for as long as I live.
You are probably what will make me feel alive. Feel loved. Feel fear, or anything intense.

You are probably going to be the reason I want to live. But I don't think I've met you yet.

I think I've only met people who resemble you, or are close to how you are. I don't regret meeting those people. I'm glad I have met them. They mean a lot to me. More than I probably think they do. I'm oblivious, and naive.

I want a person to be like that too. Maybe something will just spark between us when we meet. Maybe we'll just fit together like big old puzzle pieces.
I need a person who thinks like I do. Who's slow like I am. Who's fast like I am. Who can deal with me.
I dont care if I ever get jealous of them with what they do. I don't care if I hate them with all of my heart, or get bored with them. I'll be happy if I ever just interact with them. Even if it's just one time.
It's cause then I'll actually complete something special to me in my time on this planet. I'll actually get done with something important, and worthwhile.
I might even feel a burst of relief afterwards, and I'm all for that.
I'm all for that feeling where you just get done with something so important, and worthy where you just feel bliss, and accomplishment.
Where it all feels right, and it all comes together, full circle.

That's the day where I can go on with life feeling more complete as a person.
Feeling more like me.
Feeling stable, whole, and committed.