The Turn

*At the Club*In the club it smelt like alcohol, weed, and sweaty bodies grinding on each other

*At the Club*
In the club it smelt like alcohol, weed, and sweaty bodies grinding on each other.

I needed to get my mind of the fact that my fucking dad was in the mafia and my moms dead because of him. The thought of it makes me want to scream at him and kill him but then I thought about the good times I had with him and my mom.

"Iris cmon let's get drinks!" Brylie said and I rolled my eyes but followed her.

"Give me the strongest drinks you have here." I said to the bartender over the loud music.

"Rough night?" He said while making my drink.

"Just a lot on my mind right now." I replied back taking a sip of my drink feeling how strong it is.

I saw Brylie grinding on Isaiah while Blaze was looking at strippers and throwing money at some. Apart of me wanted to yell at him but then a idea came up out of nowhere and I smirked at the thought.

I was going to go on stage and shake my ass on a pole while I'm drunk and then grind on a stranger. After my second drink I started feeling tipsy so I went and told one of the dancers that I'll take there spot and they nodded eagerly.

The song Thong Song came on and I waited til the music started playing to walk up on stage and show my entire body. When I walked on stage I saw Blaze take his eyes off the stripper and he look at me which I returned by blowing him a kiss and dancing on the pole, There were people cheering some throwing money and some staring at me intensely.

"That's my best friend!" Brylie yelled over the music while I spinned around the pole.

As soon as the music ended I looked to see Blaze already starting at my his knuckles wet white and his jaw was clenched and the top of his shirt was unbuttoned. I saw a random attractive guy not as attractive as Blaze and went up and danced on him like he's never leaving. I looked and saw Blaze already walking up to us and I quickly ran away from they guy as soon as I can but apparently Blaze was already there. He grabbed my arm and pinned me against a wall and whispered into my ear.

"You've made me very upset tonight tesoro, You first go up on stage and shake your ass then you dance on another man that wasn't me." He said and I gulped

"We're going home and by the time we get there I want you ass up face down as soon as I walk into the room got it tesoro?" He said and I shook my head yes.

"Words Iris." He said and I said Yes sir.

Sometimes it's nice to be a tease

He then walked me to the car opened the door for me closed it then walked to his side and close the door. As we started to drive off I wanted to break the silence.

I randomly felt angry and this is where I fucked up.

"How the hell are you gonna get mad at me after you decided to be a man whore knowing you like me and look at strippers and have the audacity to throw fucking money on them!" I yelled as he stopped the car in the middle of the road and grabbed my neck.