Car sex.

Izuku pov

Me and Kachan were driving to momos house,where we were going to spend the week end at.While Kachan was driving he put his hand on my thigh making me blush.He moved his hand up more near my...you know."Ahh shit.."Kachan said."What's wrong?" I said."I need gas,but there is a gas station about 3 mins away so we'll be fine."He said in a grouchy voice.

~time skip~

We arive at the gas station and Kachan gets out the car.He starts walking inside the gas station to pay for the gas while I wait for him."Ugh I'm bord."I winded 'mhm I can't wait to get fucked by kachan when we arrive at momos.'I think to myself.I start to feel my shorts get tight,and I feel the heat on my checks as they do."Damit."I said.i look up to see kachan walking back with a bag in his hands.He puts the gas in the car and stands out side for a good 2-3mins.He put the gas thing back and gets back in the car.i try my best to cover my boner as I don't want kachan to see it.

Bakugo pov

I get back in the car after getting gas and I glance over at Deku and see him blushing like crazy.J look down and see his boner he was trying so desperately to hide.I look away and drive away from the gas station.I pull In the side of the road and I stop the car."What are you doing kachan?"deku said.I look at him and un buckle my seat belt and pull him into a kiss."Mhm!"He moaned I kiss him harder making the kiss more heated and sloppy."Ah~ kachan."He said."Shut up nerd I saw your boner."I said smirking at him."I- Um"He stuttered out.

I pull him on top of me and take off his shirt.I kiss him again while he takes his shorts and boxers off.i then take my shirt off while he fumbles with my belt."I am going to fuck you so hard that When we get to crafting tables house they're going to ask what happed to your legs~"I whispered in his ear.I pull my pants down and shove his head onto my cock."Mhmm!!"He moaned.He continued to suck my dick while I bobbed his head."Ah~ mhm your so good puppy~"I moaned."Mhmm~"Deku the got on top of Mr and pushed my dick inside his hole."Ahhh!!"He yelled covering his mouth after he does so."No don't cover that sweat mouth there isn't anyone around for miles scream as loud as you want~"As I said that I Push the rest of my dick inside him.
He screams in pleasure as I continue to fuck him.

Deku pov.

"AHH~~"I yelled."Ahh~~ mhm~"I moaned as I ride kachans big dick.he makes me feel so good.His big cock and ripped chest.it makes me more horny just think about it."hah~ good boy~Ride my dick like a good slut."He said."Yes daddy~"I moaned.I ride his dick harder putting my hands on his chest and sticking my tongue out.he then starts jerking me off and I feel so good."Ahh~ F-fuck~"I said as he continued to Jack me off.'Shit I'm gonna cum soon I don't wanna stop though!'I thought.I started to go a bit slower making sure not to cum.

"Oh~ your close aren't you?"he said."mgh~ yeah~"I said he grabs my hips and pulls me up and down while thrusting his dick harder inside me."Ahh!! S-slow d-Ahh~"he kept fucking me harder making me scream."Ahh~ fuck you feel so good puppy~"he said."ahh~ I'm gonna cum~"I screamed.he then thrusted one more time hard making me cum all over hid chest.He also cumed inside me making me feel the warmth in my stomach. "ah• hah~" we both panted,Then he licked some of the cum off of his face.i blushed and looked away."Shit hah we need to get going."He said between pants.he pulled me off of him and sat me down in the passenger seat.

"Here get dressed ok baby?"he said.i nodded and he pulled his pants up and put his shirt on as well.I then put my pants and shirt on as he drives.

ENDDDDDDDDD 744 WORDS