EPISODE 4 : CHOICE

I'm always the last to learn about important things.

I feel comfortable for the first time today.

That cool friend of mine is terminally ill.

The lottery was the biggest piece of luck I had ever gotten in my entire life. I decided to give that luck to you. Live four more years. That ticket came in fourth place.

I've already made my decision. You need to decide whether we're going to have fun in the time we have together or be serious and sad. I decided that I'm going to have fun. Its your turn to choose.

What's done is done. So instead of looking back, let's just do everything that we've always wanted to do. Let's do everything that you've dreamt of.

I won't ask you to get treatment. So just do me one favor. I want you to be the happiest terminally ill person the world has ever seen.

We began spending the limited time we had with Chan-young with laughter and excitement.

What kind of dance was that? I might die of embarrassment before I even die of my illness.

That was our choice to live like there's no tomorrow. Like there's no sadness. That's how we decided to spend each day.

Just when we had decided to have fun, he looked very sad.

---------------------------##------------------------------