What is WattModels?

WattModels was something I started a few months ago. But why? And what even is it?

WattModels was a service for graphic designers. When you're making covers its hard to find the right model. You can use celebrities, but then you struggle with copyright problems and finding the perfect picture. And you can't just grab pictures off of Google for the same reason. DeviantArt has some nice photography, but many people don't want you to use your pictures. And stock photos either cost money or look terrible.

So what is a designer supposed to do?

Enter WattModels. Anyone can join as a model, and suddenly you have a large index of photos you can use for your graphics.

But what if you find the perfect model, but not the perfect photo? Guess what? You can contact the models and ask them to take pictures in the pose you want or need. Our goal is to make graphic design easier and provide Wattpad with fresh faces. Now authors can find the perfect cast for their stories, while being different from everyone else. I mean Jennifer Lawrence and Dylan O'Brien can't be every character ever.

So if you're interested in becoming a model, please continue to the chapter titled Models.

If you're a graphic designer interested in our service, you can check out the Model Directory** and/or continue to the chapter titled Designers.

** IMPORTANT

The Model Directory is not up yet due to the fact there are few models. If you want to help speed up the process of us getting models, give us a shoutout and help promote! We can't build up our index without your help.