Love at First Sight❤

I know I'm saying this every time, but I'm so sorry guys, I became very busy in project work. Actually I have to shift to new project for that I'm attending interviews regularly, so somewhat busy in that. I ensure you, once I settle into the project I'll give regular updates.

It's one year since IPZN came into our lives. I just wanna share how and when I've started watching IPZN. One day I was randomly scrolling in Instagram, I saw Holi Ahaan drunk scene and got impressed with it, immediately I took Sonyliv subscription and started watching all episodes. You guys also can share with me how and when you have started watching IPZN.

For the first time I've tried this type of story, I hope you guys will like it. Don't scold me for all these random chat, now let's continue with the story.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ahaan Veer Malhotra, he is a stylish and handsome boy of the whole school studying in 7th standard. He have no one in his family, all are dead in one accident when he was small. He lives with his maasi who love Ahaan like her own son, but his maasa doesn't like him and don't want to stay in there house, but due to his maasi's force he is allowing Ahaan to stay with them. He is very hard working and good in his studies, he wants to become actor in the future.

Ishqi Sharma, she is cute, bubbly and sensible girl, she also studies in 7th standard along with Ahaan. She lives in orphanage, even she don't have anyone in her life.

Ishqi studied in government school in childhood, but she cleared entrance test and entered in Ahaan's school with scholarship. As soon as Ishqi entered in the class Ahaan saw her and fell for her in the first sight. Luckily teacher asked Ishqi to sit with Ahaan because he is very good at studies. Ahaan and Ishqi bonded with each other quickly, and they became best friends eventually, Ahaan loved Ishqi but Ishqi doesn't knew that he love her, she always treated him as her bestfriend. Both are very comfortable with each other, they shared about their life with each other, and from then they became like family. 

After completing his Engineering Ahaan tried modelling, and attended many auditions, and finally now he became very famous actor. Meanwhile after completing Engineering Ishqi written government exams and grabbed a good, well paid job in central government office. Both are doing well in their career, and both are now rich. 

Now Ahaan and Ishqi lives in one house, because Ahaan's maasi died few years ago and he didn't wanted to live with his maasa and Ishqi don't want to be burden on the Orphanage owner, though she helps them financially but she wanted to be alone, one day Ahaan proposed this idea of living in same house and she accepted it because she trusted Ahaan the most. Throughout their career they both are their biggest support, eventually Ishqi also fell for Ahaan, but she denied thinking now Ahaan is a famous actor and he wouldn't love her, here Ahaan is confused about her feelings for him, he wanted to propose her once he is sure about her feelings because he don't want to ruin the friendship between them, because she is the one who stood by him, encouraged him in his toughest phase of his life, he knew he needed her badly and can't live without her.

Kartik is Ahaan's assistant who manages everything related to Ahaan. He knew that Ahaan loves Ishqi whi is his bestfriend. Even Kartik and Ishqi became very good friends. Ahaan have been offered a high budget film now, and he accepted to do it because he was very much impressed with the story. The heroine of the movie is Rhea Mehta(obviously the villian).

Actually, Rhea's father is a very big and famous producer. Rhea's is obsessed with Ahaan. So as per her wish, her father offered this film to Ahaan and not knowing all this he happily accepted it. Before signing the contract, Ahaan wanted to meet with all the main cast and crew. And in the meeting he got to know that in the movie there are some intimate scenes which is not necessary (Rhea purposefully added that scenes in the movie because she wanted to do romance with Ahaan). But Ahaan rejected to sign the contract wanted to backoff from the movie, because he don't wanna do such unneccessary scenes. Rhea fumed with anger, because she felt Ahaan indirectly rejected her, but she don't want to lose any chance to come close to Ahaan, so she asked her dad to remove that scenes, finally Ahaan agreed to do the film and signed papers.