110. I make the boss A become O [female A male O]

Associated Names :   我让霸总A变O[女A男O]

Link:  https://shubaowb.com/novel/238643.html

Type: Chinese Novel

Genre: fantasy space, sweet text, book travel, ABO

Rating: (8.0 / 10)

Description:

Lu Xi traveled through the book.
She became the cannon fodder ex-girlfriend of the male protagonist in the book, and her end was extremely miserable.
She traveled through time when the original owner was framed by another female supporting role.
This frame-up exposed her Alpha identity and indirectly led to the secondary differentiation of the male protagonist's brother from Alpha to Omega.
Looking at the gloomy eyes of the male protagonist's brother, Lu Xi felt that she might not live long.
Wen Qingmo changed from A to O overnight, and this huge change was really hard for him to accept.
Wen Qingmo, who claimed that he would never succumb to an Alpha, would never have thought that in the near future, he would hug the "culprit" who made him become O, and whisper:
"Only mark me for the rest of my life... okay?"
————Small drama————
One day after they were together.
The female supporting role came to threaten Lu Xi: "I am pregnant with Wen Qingmo's child, but he doesn't love you at all!"
Lu Xi touched Wen Qingmo's belly, which was about to be full-term, and said casually: "Oh, really, but Qingmo is obviously pregnant with my child."
Female supporting role: ? ? ?
Soft on the outside, hard on the inside female lead x serious male lead/Lu Xi x Wen Qingmo/male lead will get pregnant! (This plot will be written in more detail, be careful to avoid spoilers) The first chapter has spoilers, be sure to read it! ! ! ! !

 Main characters: Lu Xi x Wen Qingmo 

Review:

Overall it's a sweet story, he, sc, female A male O, female top male bottom