!Prologue!

Today has marked 3 months without you. I decided to go to your favorite place today when I got done with work. Yes, I have a job at a nearby Cafe because it's always been my dream to work at a Cafe. I got off at 4:30p.m. and I decide to put on one of your shirts and a pair of my biker shorts and sneakers and I put my hair up in a messy bun. I get in my jeep and I drive down to the place. When I get there I see a car and it seems weird to me because nobody ever really goes here. So I don't think nothing of it and go to the exact spot we always go to and I am taken by surprise that...you! What!?!? No. I have to be dreaming!!

      I step closer and you turn around and see me. We make eye contact before we walk closer to each other and you put out your hand to hold mine I guess but I don't take it...I grab you into a big hug! I couldn't believe it! We let go and stare into each others eyes. Just like always. You haven't changed a bit. I mean you may have some scuffs here and there because of the crash but that don't change a thing. It still doesn't change my love for you.

      "It's you. How?" I say to Hardin.

      "People thought there were no survivors but I was the only one that made it out alive. I didn't wanna come back too soon after because I knew it wouldn't be the best thing to do, so I went and traveled the world at some places and bought some things...for you mostly. I never forgot you Hayley."

        "Awww, I've missed you so much. I love you. Please stay forever with me now." I plead to him.

      "I've missed you alot as well,  hayhay. I love you. I will. I plan on it. You mean everything to me." He says and with that. We will live together forever now.