(1) Just moved in

Diana woke up feeling tired. Just yesterday, she and her mother moved into a new apartment. It was in the beautiful city of Paris, and it had a great view of the Eiffel tower when she looked out the window. "That's probably the only thing good for when I moved here."

She eventually got up and went to the bathroom. She looked at herself in the mirror. Her emerald eyes glowed, and her pale skin contrasted with her jet black wavy hair.

"Diana!" Her mother yelled.

"Yes?" She responded, running to the kitchen. Her mother stood there, already dressed in everyday clothes. Their looks were akin.

"Well, I decided that it's time that I should stop home-schooling you and that you should go to a new school."

"Oh, um..." She didn't know what to say. "That's great news..."

"I had already enrolled you in Françoise Dupont High School."

"What?!" Diana yelled in confusion.

"Your starting next week on Monday." Her mother answered back. Diana was now confused; she didn't want to have too many changes in her life.

"You have a week to settle here anyways."

"Fair enough, I guess..." Diana sank into a couch. "So many changes."

Later that day, she decided to go on the news.

"Don't be bemused; It's just the news!" Diana smirked.

"Today at midday, a new akumatised person had started attacking our citizens. Wait, Ladybug and Chat Noir had arrived!"

"What?" She leaned closer to the TV and managed to outline two figures. The first one was wearing a red suit and had black hair; the second was wearing a black suit with blonde hair.

"Ladybug and Chat Noir had saved the day again from Shadowmoth!" "Another what? Huh?"

"Mother, do you know 'Ladybug and Chat something'?"

"Oh! Yes, I forgot to tell you this. These Ladybug and Chat Noir are heroes; they save us from a villain called 'Shadowmoth'."

"Huh, ok then," Diana replied. "I have a feeling living here will spark some fun."