Part 2

[Time skip to the end of the day]
(Dee pov)

"Dee are you ok?" Heavy asks.

"Hm? Yeah, I'm fine." I respond, kicking small rocks off the sidewalk.

"Ok, then," Heavy says running up the walkway to the house. Before walking into the house, I save Jax's number to my phone and send him a basic text saying hey.

I walk up to my dad's office. "Dad?"

"Oh, Dee, can I help you?" He asks putting down his pencil.

"Uh, there's this bo- the person I met today. And I'm kind of worried about them, but I don't know why, I've never cared about someone like this who isn't family." I explain as my dad ushers me into his office.

"Well, Dee, I don't know how to help you. But if this said person asks for help, try to help or tell someone that can." He replies, placing a hand on my shoulder. "Do you think they are in danger?"

"I don't know," I say, moving a strand of hair out of my face.

"I'm sure it will be fine Dee." He says patting my shoulder.

As I'm leaving I feel a buzz in my pocket.
______________

Dee~ Hey

Jax~ Ayo

Dee~ What's up?

Jax~ At practice with the boys

Dee~ Practice?

Jax~ Ye we have a garage band, you play?

Dee~ Nah

Jax~ I'll teach you some time ;)

Dee~ I've tried, I'm not very good

Jax~ you don't have to be good, you just have to have fun!

Dee~ Well when you say it like that, I guess I could try

Jax~ I'll pick you up Saturday, you can come over and ill teach you.

Dee~ Oh, ok sounds good

Jax~ gotta go, the boys are getting angry lol

Dee~ ok cya

Jax~ Bye!

_______________

I sigh, he is so nice. He's amazing. No stop, you're not gay. But he's perfect... I put a pillow over my face and sigh.

"Dee?" Heavy asks.

"Door," I reply.

"Oh come on. I was coming to check on you." Heavy whines.

"I don't care. My music." I say moving the pillow to glare at him.

"But are you ok?" Heavy asks sincerely.

"I'll be fine," I say standing up from my bed.

"Your makeup is smudged." He acknowledged. I groaned as I shut the door behind him, I grabbed a wipe and took the smudged makeup off my face.

"Fuuuuck." I groan, rubbing my eyes. "Maybe I should text him..." I murmur under my breath. I hesitate before grabbing my phone.
_______________

Dee~ hey can I ask you something random?

Jax~ yeah sure

Dee~ are you dating anyone?

Jax~ not at the moment no, hbu

Dee~ Nah

Jax~ oh, why do you ask?

Dee~ uh no reason

Jax~ ok, I'ma go back to practice
________________

(Jax pov)

"Dude who's that?" Leaf asks.

"Oh, it's just Dee," I say picking up my sticks again.

"What's he want?" Trey asks in a disgusted tone.

"Why does it matter?" I reply.

"Geez not trying to disrespect y'all, but you're falling too fast again," Trey says, Leaf nods in agreement.

"I'm not falling for him!" I say sternly.

"Ok geez," Trey replies. "It's just... Last time."

"Yea I know what happened the last time, I'm a clean man. I'm 3 years clean." I snap, glaring in his direction.

"And we're proud." Leaf says patting my shoulder. "I think that's good for practice today."

"Yeah go home and get some rest," Trey says wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

"Ok cya guys," I say, grabbing my coat as Trey passes me the guitar that he was using. On my way back I decide to call Dee.

"Hello?" He asks.

"Wassup," I say trying to sound happy.

"Why'd you call?" He asks.

"I'm just walking home. I got lonely." I laugh.

"You sound off. Are you alright?" Dee asks, I can hear him typing on his laptop in the background.

"Yeah, I'm fine," I respond.

"So did you study for the history quiz?" He asks.

"Oh- totally," I say.

"You didn't do you?" Dee says unimpressed

"Yeah, I didn't." I laugh.

"What are you doing tonight?" He asks.

"Uh I don't know, my auntie knows I can handle myself so she lets me do whatever, why?" I ask.

"I'll be right back," Dee says, I hear him run out of his room. When he comes back he's panting, "Meet me at the school we can study at my place."

"Oh ok, I'm almost there already," I explain.

"Ok I'll cya there," Dee says excitedly and he hangs up the phone. When he hung up I was already at school. I sit on the bench thinking about what Trey had said, was I falling for him? I'm mean yeah his hot and is just overall amazing. But I wasn't falling for him. I rub my eyes and sigh.

"Hey," Dee says, his hand are deep in his pockets.

"You cold?" I ask laughing.

"Yes, I'm fucking cold." He says rolling his eyes.

"Here," I say chuckling, as I take off my black denim jacket and put it, on his shoulders, I could see his cheeks turn light pink when we passed under a street light.

"What about you?" He asks trying to give it back to me.

"Just put it on Dee, I'll be fine," I say putting it back on him, this time he slips his arms into the sleeves.

"Damn." Dee laughs, the sleeves really long compared to his arms and the jacket almost went down to his knees.

"Wow." I say laughing.

"I'm gonna warn you now, my dad will probably ask you a bunch of questions since you have a guitar." Dee explains before he let's me walk up to the house.

"I'm ok with that." I shrug.

"Ok." Dee says as he opens the door. "Hey I'm back with Jax." Dee says to someone in the kitchen. Dee pulls me over to stand beside him.

"Hello." I say smiling.

"Nice to meet you Jax. I'm Glam, Dee's father." He says shaking my hand.

"Its nice to meet you Glam." I say politely.

"Jax that's my mom, Victoria." Dee says pointing to a strong looking women. I wave politely.

"Well you guys have fun studying." Glam says.

"Sup Heavy." I say. He waves in response.

"Sorry my family is... strange." Dee says sitting in his chair.