𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞

◥█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█◤

Family is supposed to be our safe place. Very often its the place where we find the deepest heartache - Jyanla Vanzant

They burned the bridge, then ask why I don't visit- Unknown

My dad broke my heart way before any boy had the chance to- Unknown

࿓࿔࿔࿔࿔࿔࿔࿔࿔࿔࿔࿔࿔࿔࿔࿔࿔࿔࿔࿔࿔࿔࿔࿔࿔࿔࿔࿔࿔࿔࿔࿔࿔࿔࿔࿔࿔࿔࿔࿔࿔࿔࿔࿔࿔࿔࿔࿓

The Maliks. A name that carries a lot of prestige, wealth and success. Many recall it with envy and many with admiration. Regardless, the name shines on. From 10 generations, this name has contributed to the political background of India, shining through each time. Cabinet Ministers, Prime Ministers, and all sorts of important political decision are taking in this family, making it one of the most influential.

Aamira Zara Malik, a name the sends shivers down a criminal's mind. Also the miracle of the Maliks, the only girl to be born in the family after 15 generations. One of the best lawyers in her time with over 50 law firm all over the world, she defines success. She has lived in England for 10 years, while her family stays in India.

Family. Something that had been so brutally snatched from her 10 years ago that now the woman had begun to wonder if she ever had one. One phone call, however, makes her run back to the place she used to call home. A reunion she dreaded and long overdue was about to take place and she could do nothing about it.

What's next you ask? Well lots of drama, fights, emotional outbursts and secrets waiting to be revealed!

◢█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█◣