Prologue

Oikawa tooru looked beautiful in the morning.

Not that Iwaizumi was going to tell him that.

That would only boost his already gigantic-sized ego and Iwaizumi preferred to keep his sanity intact anyways.

But . . . there was no critic if he enjoyed the view for a while longer in the soft, 6 am light.

The morning birds chirped outside their apartment as the soft hues of pinks and blues illuminated Oikawa's face.

He let out a stuttering breath, pulling the delicate blanket over both of them, covering their bare shoulders.

The curve of Oikawa's slightly upturned nose was the weak point of Iwaizumi's unlimited kisses.

Oikawa's hair was shorter now but long enough that it splayed on the pillow resembling silk, still sweet smelling. His shoulders were broader now too. Iwaizumi traced the dip of neck with his eyes.

Where did four years go?

Them, now 22. It felt like 18 was a life time ago.

Iwaizumi wasn't complaining though.

How could he?

Oikawa Tooru was here, in their apartment, in their bed, in his arms.

How could he complain?

Oikawa's eyes squinted open, "good—," he croaked out, voice still sleepy and adjusting, "good morning."

"Your eyes are crusty," Iwaizumi blurted out.

"Shut up and kiss me."

How could he complain?

-

Welcome back:P

-