1

Routines.

Oikawa Tooru loved routines; he especially loved their routines.

Loved how he woke up in Iwaizumi Hajime's arms (sometimes), mostly though one of them ended up on the floor, halfway.

Loved how they would take turns showering, how Iwaizumi would be chopping up vegetables and tofu right as he got out of the shower and dropped his head full of wet hair in the dip of Iwaizumi's neck.

"Get off." Iwaizumi would grumbled but Oikawa would simply smile against his neck, dropping a kiss right there and then taking a seat on the counter, watching the other cook them breakfast.

They'd eat in comfortable silence, only because four years later, there were simply no topics left to talk about. They would know what the other meant with only a glance so talking at the ass crack of 8 am was pointless anyways.

Sometimes, Oikawa would kick Iwaizumi's knee as they sat on the carpeted floor, a table full of food between them. And Iwaizumi would frown at him with his mouth full. Oikawa would grin, "you look so stupid, Iwa-chan."

Iwaizumi would roll his eyes, "Dumb."

"Idiot."

"Asshole."

"crap."

"Butt face."

"Face you wanna kiss." Smirk.

Iwaizumi's mouth would curve up slightly at the edge, he'd shake his head in fondness, "finish your food."

"Mhm."

Some days, Iwaizumi would complain about being the only one cooking so Oikawa would say, "take out!" Because of course he wasn't going to try and cook.

So they would stop by Miya Onigiri on their way to college. Their last year. Already a month in. Time flew by fast. Maybe it did when you're in love.

Routines.

Oikawa fucking loved routines.

Which meant, he absolutely despised when they were disturbed.

Like, right now.

The door bell rang through their apartment and Iwaizumi's eyes snapped up from the pan towards him.

"I'll check."

Iwaizumi shrugged, passed him a soft smile.

Oikawa hopped off the counter.

He pulled the door opened and halted, ". . . Mr. Iwaizumi?"

-

Hello hello hello I'm so excited abt this jahdjssj

-mino