genshin headcanons - waking up (liyue pt. 2 of 2)

please read the NOTES at the end of the chapter regardless of whether you read the actual chapter or not. these notes are important, and i may have to announce certain things that must continue to apply to every chapter.

literally any and all characters in liyue AND are playable (as of version 2.5), i'm sorry if it isn't as accurate as it should be, constructive criticism is appreciated <3
tags: fluff, cuteness

--× GN!reader

--《~♡~♡~♡》--

xiao *.°~ 🦋
------
it is your job to wake him up before he starts devouring dreams again. his nightmares don't go away, even after you assure him that his old master is gone and can no longer control him. the pain this yaksha goes through is enough to drive him crazy overnight. so you take nightwatch, and you nap during the day as xiao does daywatch. both of you need rest, so cuddles for the both of you~
------

zhongli *.°~ 🍵
------
he sleeps in his azhdaha pjs that you sewed just for him. waking him up requires a kiss for the old man sleeping beauty. then his eyes will open and he'll kiss your forehead, and get up for work. man, this guy goes outside with empty pockets and a brain full of knowledge every day, you wonder how he still wants to go outside and face the world as the retired geo archon.
------

shenhe *.°~ 🌿
------
you doubt that she's ever gone to sleep before. she's always awake before you and wakes you up with the same energy every morning. "good morning, y/n." starting the day like this is unacceptable. you snuggle into her arms and hope for the best...and that's how you get her to smile. always stat the day off with a blast (or something to make your girl happy!)
------

hu tao *.°~ ⚰
------
"boo!" "ahhh!" "hehe~ did i scare you?" she hides in a corner, or below your field of vision, and then jumps up to scare you awake. the adrenaline keeps you up for the rest of the day- but don't worry, her intention isn't to hurt you. to make sure of that, she kisses your cheeks and hugs you good morning. you're surprised you haven't woken up in your choice of casket...
------

ningguang *.°~ 💰
------
yet another busy schedule- you rarely have time to spend with lady ningguang. sadly, her schedule consists of business and does not include you. but she makes sure that there's at least 10 minutes between you and her in the morning and at night. you're not being neglected, she loves you so much and is definitely willing to squeeze you into her day and complete the things she must do.
------

yun jin *.°~ 🎤
------
she has the softest cheeks, can't convince me otherwise. you place both your hands on her face and press your lips to hers. softness all around, it's a warm greeting in the morning. her soft voice tells you good morning and goodness, it's difficult not to start melting inside because she's so freaking adorable in the morning, with her messy bed hair and warm rose-red eyes. she'll wrap her arms around your torso and snuggle close.
------

xinyan *.°~ 🎸
------
she's very clingy. if she knows you're in her presence, within arm's reach, she will pull you in and hold you like a teddy bear. it's difficult to tell her to wake up, especially when her hugs are so warm~ so spend the morning snuggling there until you tell her there's breakfast in the fridge and some spices on the counter if she wants to add some flavour, but that's not until its closer to noon.
------

end of pt. 2 of 2 for liyue

tell me your thoughts, how was it?

NOTES:
- I really wish I had more canon content for these guys, but they're all business in my headcanons.
- torso is a weird word.
- zhongli has a nice ass and you should wake him up by kissing it /j
- I can't, bye

next: genshin headcanons - waking up (inazuma pt. 1 of 2)

characters included: ayaka, yoimiya, thoma, etc.

~×××