genshin headcanons - waking up (inazuma pt. 1 of 1)

please read the NOTES at the end of the chapter regardless of whether you read the actual chapter or not. these notes are important, and i may have to announce certain things that must continue to apply to every chapter.

literally any and all characters in inazuma AND are playable (as of version 2.6), i'm sorry if it isn't as accurate as it should be, constructive criticism is appreciated <3
tags: fluff, cuteness

--× GN!reader

--《~♡~♡~♡》--

    yoimiya *.°~ 🎆
------
nose booping. nose booping, that's what she does in the morning, she boops your nose with her fingertip and then kisses it, because she loves you. she wants you to greet her goldfish too (yes i headcanon that she owns a goldfish at home) so you both sit by its bowl in awe of the adorable fish as the rays of the sun peek through the glass of the window and the bowl. man i wanna draw it so badly now 🥺
------

    thoma *.°~ 🧹
------
he neeeeeds to get out of the house and to work as soon as he gets ready, he can't keep lord kamisato and lady kamisato waiting. he's in such a hurry he barely has time to spend time with you, so he makes it all up to you in the morning and at the late hours of night, with lots of kisses and cuddles.
------

    ayaka (+ ayato) *.°~ ⚔ //🧋
------
these two are the kamisato clan siblings who both adore you very much. their interests are in y/n, the very gorgeous y/n. ah...well, ayato isn't released yet (as of the day i wrote this), but it wouldn't hurt to try my headcanon of him?
    ayaka:
"miss kamisato ayaka is eager to visit." the first words you hear in the morning, the first person you want to see. not the male housekeeper at your door telling you the news, but the beautiful lady who has arrived to see you. darn, she woke up in the morning and got ready in such an elegant outfit just for you. she always comes to visit, because early morning work doesn't exist- her brother takes care of it first, and then she goes back to her work in the afternoon when she's recharged with energy. she serves you tea (though thoma insists that she doesn't steal his job) and pushes a conversation, unless you're too tired to hold one up?
~×~
    ayato:
he's the big brother you always needed- although he doesn't see you every morning. he's the busy type- calm and composed. he gives you kisses in the most gentle way possible, right on the side of your face. he's not really into the whole touching thing, he's a bit confused about the term we call "cuddling", but you would be happy to teach him, and hope he enjoys it...you both realize that his combinations of breakfast aren't as appetizing as he thought, so he actually orders 1 last dish and sends it to unsuspecting thoma, just because.
------

itto *.°~ 🪲
------
this is the one and oni guy who wakes up and starts yelling "GOOD MORNING!!!" at everything in the area. the grass, the window, the onikabuto he kidnapped on saturday, his scrambled eggs, and you. "goooooooood morning!! do you wanna go play tag with kids? i promise this time i won't pull your hair when they catch me, i won't cry either!" he wasn't talking to the scrambled eggs, he wants to play tag with you in the wee hours of the day. go ahead, play some games :)
------

raiden shogun *.°~ 🍡
------
"wake up, you cannot sleep for eternity. there are things to do," the shogun tells you in the morning when you sleep in. you wonder if she sleeps, because it's another day and you don't know if she's closed her eyes for a rest or not. you insist that she rests at least once a day, but she protests with a quote about eternity. "there is no rest if eternally awake. that is the curse." at least she meditates with you.
------

kaedehara kazuha *.°~ 🍁
------
"friend, have you awaken?" he leans over slightly to check if your eyes are open, his nose accidentally bumping against your shoulder. "good morning, y/n." his soft morning voice makes all the bad dreams go away, but how would we have bad dreams with kazuha here? he's the kind of guy to wake up and then pull you close and embrace you for a long time. cuddly man has a cuddly face.

kujou sara *.°~ 🦉
------
forget the shogun, you're the priority. if you don't wake up on time, sara assumes you're probably not in the mood to start today off. she'll pick you up in her arms, sit down, and ask if you're okay, and if not, she'll hug you and give you small kisses. mornings are difficult, especially monday mornings. sometimes she'll be late to her kujou clan duties, but you know what, it's fine- because she's hunting Visions to assure your safety with her.
------

gorou *.°~ 🐕
------
he does curl up with his tail at night, yes, so when you go to wake him up, you have to pry him from his tail. he then replaces his tail with you, hugging you in his arms. man, this guy doesn't want to get out of bed. he stays there until he realizes you aren't his tail, and he blushes I'm embarrassment for trapping you there. "s-sorry, y/n!!" his tail wags and his ears twitch happily anyway- he enjoyed hugging you, too.
------

sangonomiya kokomi *.°~ 🐟
------
please let her know that it is time to wake up- as organized as she seems, she doesn't wake up on time, because she usually needs to rest after a hard day's work. i can't see it as you two waking up, it's more of a lovely morning nap.
------

yae miko *.°~ 🦊
------
"repeat after me. 3, 2, 1. 1, 2...oh, you're awake!" nervous giggles come out of her mouth. the routine is the same each morning, just so she knows your brain is still intact and not eaten by bugs at night. count with her, or she assumes you've died, and that's not good. her ears perk up a little as you open your eyes and she smiles at you. "time to get up, dear. we can't keep the shrine maidens waiting, can we?~"
------

end of pt. 1 of 1 for inazuma ♡

tell me your thoughts, how was it?

NOTES:
- I think ayato's little snarl in his english voice is kinda...hot 🔥🔥
- 2.6 is so pretty, also ayato, but I have to skip him because venti... ayaka.... kazuha... yoimiya... I feel ashamed of myself, ayato is cracked asf.
- the day I wrote ayatos hc was a while ago, but is going to stay, because 1 I'm not entirely wrong? and 2 I'm kind of lazy. I added a little teensy bit for him, though. just needed to get out the stuff in my brain.
- I couldn't find a raven/crow emoji for kujou sara, so I gave her an owl instead for some odd reason, at least it fits better than the bluebird in my opinion.
★ ALSO PLEASE TELL ME IF I MISSED ANY CHARACTERS (aside from the small children because I know I forgot those and still have...nothing...klee and diona were fun but I don't think I could do it again) BECAUSE I FEEL LIKE I MISSED A FEW ★

next: razor oneshot!! haven't done oneshots yet, and also because I just got him on one of my alt accounts! (god I have so many alts)

characters guaranteed to be included: razor, y/n

~×××

little a/n ~~ shit I'm so sorry for keeping you waiting. on one hand, I wanted to wait for ayato's official personality and voice lines to be released, but on the other hand, I wanted to squeeze in everything before version 2.6 arrived. dayum, version 2.6...... excitingggg!