Not today

I'm heading back to the hotel , I'm not dealing with anything else you want to say . Hey I said I'm sorry . said Diego holding onto y/ns wrist just about when she was about to leave . Diego this was supposed to be a me and u relaxation vacation , not a me , u , and whoever you invited to Our vacation . I'm heading to the hotel and that's fine , I would appreciate it if you let go of my wrist . I'll just let you be , I should have asked you beforehand . Diego let go of y/ns wrist , y/n just headed toward the hotel they had booked .

             It's the first day . I shouldn't get worked up . I'll apologize to Diego later , I'll just head home and get a cold shower . Y/n just sighs and heads into the hotel , getting your keycard and heading into elevator up to the 7th floor . After getting off the elevator y/n headed to room 305 . arriving to the room y/n used the keycard to get in . Y/n expecting to find the hotel room she had booked to be untouched , instead she enters to find 6 grown men inside her room . "Nope im not doing this today " said y/n after slamming the door shut and heading back to the elevator . Taking her phone out and calling diego , patiently waiting for him to answer the call while waiting in the elevator . " Diego why are there 6 men in my room ? " said y/n in a annoyed tone . " So , i may have done some rearranging to the plan , i booked you with them buts it only temporary i promise ". : DIEGO BRANDON I BETTER NOT SEE YOU IN MY WHOLE LIFETIME EVER AGAIN! " Yelled y/n before hanging up . Y/n just lets out a tired and annoyed sigh . "what else could go wrong ? "