Landed on You

“Did you check the surroundings Bob?
“Yes boss, it seems like they did not yet arrived.”

“Might as well good , coz I know Jack’s dirty plays… You all just be observant, they might attack behind us.”

“Don’t worry boss we got this, might as well you rest and we can do the work. Right guys?”

“Boss Bob’s right!”

“Sure, but.. if you cant win this fight… you’ll receive 'that’ punishment.” He said in a chill and happy tone.

After some time, a sound of motorcycles are getting closer and closer at them.
“Be ready boys, the rats are here. Get rid of them all! But don’t touch Jack…. he’s mine.” He informed them while gazing at the group of people in motorcycles.

The fight started but as David noticed that there is no sign of Jack walking on the field.

“Hey bastards where’s ya boss …did he wet his pants?”- David grinned.

The men of Jack shouted at David saying to mind his own business. And mocked him saying to go home and drink milk instead while laughing together with his companions.. am I ri… He did not finish what he is about to say, as Bob punch him straight on his face and kicked him on a roundhouse style, that almost his soul left his body.

“why ya fuckin’ noisy, ya’ll good for nothing!”

After some minutes of fighting, all the people of Jack almost kissed the ground full of bruises and blood on their faces.
David fell asleep while the fight is ongoing because he don't have one to fight on, as his men took then al down even though they are outnumbered.

He just woke up after the fight and was about to leave he place but a phone ringing stopped him. Upon seeing who is calling him, he ordered his friends to go first.
When they left he did not answer the call and cancelled the call, then turned his phone on airplane mode. He folded his hands to a fist of a person who I about to kill someone. But he controlled his emotion and went to his friends.

“ You okay David, who’s that”- Bob
“ Nah, I'm fine just a wrong number. Let’s go and have fun ‘till dawn”
All are cheering and laughing.

“Good morning Alex, aren't you gonna greet me too?- Charles
Alex just snubbed him and wen on his desk to read.

“ Why are you so moody? “ – Charles said while making a cute face.
Alex stared at him dead and faces the opposite direction. Their class started but Charles seems to not  since he is smart person.

While their class in ongoing he is not paying attention because something is on his mind that makes his head hurt.
“Alex! Alex! Are you alright?- Charles keeps on asking him.

“Hey your friend alright, hey sleeping beauty you awake?” -David
Charles stopped him and turned back at Alex.

Alex  asked them if what happed but David responded by saying that he fell on his muscular chest, while smiling at him.
...